File Name: Su-30KN

File Submitter: Erwin_Hans

File Submitted: 26 Jan 2009

File Category: Modern Soviet Aircraft and Variants

Su-30KN

Model - Jv44kt

FM by Lindr2,MarcFighter

Sound by MarcFighter,Erwin_Hans

Cockpit by - MarcFighter, BPAO Su-27 cockpit,and I repainted into a Su-30KN standart.

Radar Screen by Lindr2

Skin by Jv44kt,Erwin_Hans,and tail from MarcFighter's Su-27

Also,special thanks to Lindr2's datebase.

Ihe Su-30KN upgrade proposed by the Irkutsk plant adds a new mission computer, an extra channel to the weapons control system, a new AMLCD cockpit display, and upgrades the N-001 radar to a new standard. The formal state certification of the upgraded Sukhoi Su-30KN 'Flanker' fighter was signed on 9 November 2001, according to an executive in the Irkutsk-based IAPO aircraft factory. This opened the way for the serial modernisation of Russian Air Force aircraft. The Stage I upgrade enables the Su-30 to fire X-31A, X-31P and X-29T air-to-surface missiles and KAB-500 guided bombs. It also adds R-77/RVV-AE missile to the list of its air-to-air weapons. The Stage II upgrade, applied to aircraft that underwent Stage I upgrade, enhances their air-to-air capability through replacing the RLPK-27's original slotted antenna with a phased-array antenna featuring digital beam control (electronic scanning).

Click here to download this file

:clapping: I Have to say this is THE BEST FLANKER ever!!! :clapping:

Hell yeah! This is arguably the best looking plane on my Wings Over Israel game. The skin was really detailed. I like it a lot.

I'll give it 11/10 for the rating! Thank you so much for adding this new bird!

I'm really glad the flight model was corrected. The original flanker by MarcFighter was really cool but it's too maneuverable. This two seat version really kicks arse!

I'll be flying this for a long time. Now it's time to shoot down F-15s and Typhoons!

:good:

Thank You! Thank You!

Viva Third Wire Fight Sims!

And thanks to all modders out there!

Great work! she will make a worthy advisary for my HEAVILY modded F-4X!

Hi, nice. is this a sf2 version or for only series one TW games. thx.