Sign in to follow this  
superraven

afterpatch problems

i patched wov with oct patch, and got this problem- all ok but additional cocpit\planes for northviet. i set cocpit mig17 for example, or install for example latetest mig17pf and result the same- loading screen and the game crushed to win with error message. all ok with us planes, i installed f-111 and all ok, its wrong only with commi planes. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? i dowloaded and set up add on cocpits and planes hundred times, it worked everytime, and what today? someone coudl say me what to do? for shure, i'm aggravated with all this staff. i guess i cannot use obscene language at forum, coulld i tell shortly and hardly in russian, about all this?

all right, dear Sirs, Could you please tell me, how fix the problem with added soviet cocpits? or this happens only with me?

Yah, that might be of some assistance.

also, did you follow all the instructions in the Red Air cockpit paks? That's pretty vital...

Wrench

kevin stein

well, about error mesage. i'v got 2 os, winxp and me, both are rus, so i cannot tell exactly what it says, because there are mixed english and russian words. but the sence something about memory reading error (semms with number).

i did standart procedure, i play this game long before, so i'v got a lots of this staff. after latest patch, i donladed lattest mig17-19 cocpits, sat them and got crush. i did all as usuall, i think all correct. i wasnot in the theme some time, so may be i must do something new? some new instructions? what is strange, that for test, i put there mig-15 from old korea pak and it works ok. i dont know what to do. dont works old mig21s cocs too, no one. why all ami planes works, and no commi planes do?

lads, please help me, i spent so for this this game and broken now!

With the latest patch some mods work and some that have not been updated may not.

here is error message that appears when i launch planes with mig cocpit.

"instruction to the address "0x0305da84" turn to memory to the address "0x00000000". memory can not be "read"."

i downloaded addon b57 canberra cocpit, mannualy add needed info to b-57b.ini and it works ok, i enjoyed it all the day. and f111.

but i put to the game mig17pf (plus all files that was needed) with no change, an it crashed. i changed NationName of the plane, that it became us plane, it crahed anyway.

problem is in the cocpit, but i dont understand what.

As far as I understand it, i use common stuff that is used by all people, like cocpits by ordway

(http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=6519). nothing extraordinary. i don't use any special paks ans so on. i dont use complete mods, i just add alone plane or cocpit for it, as i did it before. why all the us planes works? all fly mig17 and mig21 dont you? or i wrong, nobody flys soviet planes?

what is "instructions in the Red Air cockpit paks" where is it?