Hi trying to upgrade weapons for wov all the weapons packs i download tell me to place in weapons folder i dont have a weapons folder looked in all the folders in wov no weapons folder? could anyone help thanks

go into your main WOV folder, then into the OBJECTS folder, then once in there make a folder named WEAPONS

Meaning:I downloaded multiple weaps packs to the same game and had serious issues with the weapons showing up in the game.

Edited by Viper6

Meaning:I downloaded multiple weaps packs to the same game and had serious issues with the weapons showing up in the game.

problems are reduced if you use the merge function for the weapondata.ini.

problems are reduced if you use the merge function for the weapondata.ini.
I tried that but the problems remained, so I did some reading and question asking and found that life is just easier if I used only one. and the one i used had all the stuff i needed and wanted and it was a breeze to install.

I don't want to derail from the initial post, but can someone give a quick differentiation between the weapons packs, since there are a number of them now? I'm just coming back to the TW sims after a while and when I first started Bunyap's was pretty much "the standard". Now I see there is a community pack and a couple from Mirage Factory. Do they build onto Bunyap's last pack or are they all new from the ground up - or perhaps specialized for changes made in the latest patches?

I don't want to derail from the initial post, but can someone give a quick differentiation between the weapons packs, since there are a number of them now? I'm just coming back to the TW sims after a while and when I first started Bunyap's was pretty much "the standard". Now I see there is a community pack and a couple from Mirage Factory. Do they build onto Bunyap's last pack or are they all new from the ground up - or perhaps specialized for changes made in the latest patches?

Well the community pack is perhaps the most complete because it's trying to collect every weapon made from all packs into one. But it's not entirely complete yet but on the way