Sign in to follow this  
WarlordATF

We are all a bunch of sycophants!

True Dave, true. To be honest I really do have better s**t to be worrying about, but when I see one of his cut and paste rants slagging off the community on another website it just pisses me off.

True Dave, true. To be honest I really do have better s**t to be worrying about, but when I see one of his cut and paste rants slagging off the community on another website it just pisses me off.

It does me too. Maybe we should go to his website and do the same. I bet you if 100 of us showed up and starting slagging his sim of choice he would get upset too. But we are better than that.

Stiglr I know you very well from IL-2 and some other places you might NOT be aware of, including your "home place" with that in mind and knowing your work better than you think I have to say you are being quite silly here.

I also have some opinions about your "pet" sim, but don't want to put other guys down just because of your amazing talent to piss people off for no reason whatsoever so I'll stay out of mud slinging.

It does me too. Maybe we should go to his website and do the same. I bet you if 100 of us showed up and starting slagging his sim of choice he would get upset too. But we are better than that.

Yeah there are some nice people over there but if it was all about one person(hint,hint) he would see what "UBI-Zoo top of the class trolling and internet retardation graduate" title I wear really means LOL

So uh...if the code doesn't support what is needed for an F-15, please explain wings over europe. A developer made F-15A was created and included, and if you even knew the sim beyond your own misconceptions, you'd have known the capabilities for it were programmed in with it.

Very few things are actually missing at all anymore.

Basically aesthetic things that TK would rather not spend time or money on, or small gameplay things that don't really make a huge difference. And why don't you quit with the fanboi stuff? Appreciating hard work mostly done by a single person and continual support is far from unreasonable/fanboism. He deserves alot more respect than you give him, that's for sure. There are decisions he makes things in the game that I don't like or agree with, and I have voiced them, as have many others. The difference is, we are civil about it.

There are two opposites in the universe, beer & still-girl pee

And Stiglr drinks both

"He thrives off this kind of attention. Its his fix, and he is getting it right now. "

the answer is to treat him for what he is. He is a silly irrelevancy of no consequence.

ignore him and lets all get back to modding.

maybe a nice offering to him of caramel pudding will make things better?If my head wasn't hurting so much from the rant I could actualy seed a point or two but he got the "Ann Coulter" style down to a tee.any legit point that he makes he invalidates with the same old mantra he's been chanting for years.Just because somone makes somthing without a pit dosn't invalidate it.EVER HEAR OF AI?No pit needed there.How many pits do the Falcon4 AI planes have?Some people are not as good as others work but as they make more stuff there skill level will improve.No one would be working on stuff for any game if all they got was a laundry list of complaints and needed fixes.We as a comunity understand the limitations of the game we get it.Take the Paul Revere bit somwhere else.As for flight models it depends some of the more resreached stuff is as good as anything else out there.It HAS been tested many times by actual pilots and by pilots that flew the damn planes in combat.Being an old FS CFS guy there are literaly tons of addons for the FS series that are nothing more than crap.That dosn't give me the right condemn the game because an addon isn't as good as I want.WO* series allows you to add what YOU think is best no one is forcing anyone to add things to their instal.The games are pretty good at simulating what they were deigned to do 50-60s era dogfighting.anything else is just for fun.do not think because somone wants to fly an F-22 that the game sucks.IIRC year apon year FS mod gods churned out 1000's of combat aircaft for a simulator that had no weapons support.everything has limitations banging ones head agaist the wall is just stupid.accept it or move on.the only other option is make what you want to your own specs.

Bah if anybody thinks there is a sim based on military planes made after 1980 that does not have an entertaining amount of WAG's, that person is delusional.

So uh...if the code doesn't support what is needed for an F-15, please explain wings over europe. A developer made F-15A was created and included, and if you even knew the sim beyond your own misconceptions, you'd have known the capabilities for it were programmed in with it.

Not only that, but a lot of other modern aircraft function without problems (the SU-27 for instance). Yes, there are some limitations to how precicely you can model the aircrafts avionics, but it works.

Edited by Wolf65

Well you know what, lets close this sad chapter and we all blame Warlord ATF for this and then send him a box a jellied eels. :lol:

Seriously, we all got projects and flying to do. All in favor of dumping Stiglr's ass in the ditch and moving on say Aye!

Aye!

But if he returns...

Aye !

I don't want competition on the douche bag segment, especially when he seems so much better at it...

WAG's..................... we're not talking about the wives and girlfriends of the England football team are we?....................... :biggrin:

As for Stiglr............. the dustbin of history is probably the best place. He can use the darkness to practice Targetware night operations.

Aye. Hit the road Jack

Eye.

I didn't know you were Scottish.

OK then the ayes have it.

Back to normal ops. Lets get rid of the signature pics too. This is closed.

HA! Last post! You cannot stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11