Sign in to follow this  
Thabone

Campaign Flying

Hi guys,

I finally got the game, I did some general training and some f15 training. Now I went flying the campaign but when I takeoff me and my wingman going to the enemy on our right. Because it is a long distance I put on my radar for long range beyond visual range. So I push the 2 button and push I for scanning the area and select my rockets with D. But now the problem

When I try to increase the altitude with Shift-; IT is not working.

Second: When I search it is not finding enything on my radar..

I really really dont get it. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. I did the training so I think im doing this the right way.

Well please help me because when can not even finish the first mission then that would be a disgrace and dissapointing for me.

Thanks

Seems to be a bug there or at least something strange going on. Check the offical forums there is a lot of talk about it

thanks but can not find anything on that forum. you can not even search normal without getting a timeout. Can you give a link or copy it here or else telling me where the topic is on the BIg forum.

When I try to increase the altitude with Shift-; IT is not working.

Second: When I search it is not finding enything on my radar..

You mean you tried to move radar scan up?

It works - as a matter of fact I programed my Cougars Antena Elevation knob

for that, but the radar has to be on. I believe in Lo-mac`s Eagle, as soon as

you select A-A radar missile, the radar will turn on automaticlly. If not, after

selecting the missile hit "I".