Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed

looking for WOV squardon

HI guys 

i have both woi and wov game , i prefer wov with old aircrafts :D  i am looking for squardon for wov so if anyone search for players just pm me thx all 

Hi all 

i cant say i am professional in both woi or wov but i am not bad too , i played many times online Dog Fight and i try learn from my mistakes and do my best so i am look forward be in squrdan and learn more taticals thx all 

Hi all

i cant say i am professional in both woi or wov but i am not bad too , i played many times online Dog Fight and i try learn from my mistakes and do my best so i am look forward be in squrdan and learn more taticals thx all

stop in hyperlobby every now and then, theres a few of us, but if we keep pushing this topic maybe we can get a few of these old geezers off thier butts and get em online!

Edited by gwar

stop in hyperlobby every now and then, theres a few of us, but if we keep pushing this topic maybe we can get a few of these old geezers off thier butts and get em online!

If possible maybe we should set a night up for a few to meet on. I know this old geezer would be up for it! :ok:

Its just figuring timezones for me...and it might take a little while to sort out, but I'm sure with patience and persistance it could be done.

Certainly hope we can shake some interest! :clapping:

If possible maybe we should set a night up for a few to meet on. I know this old geezer would be up for it! :ok:

Its just figuring timezones for me...and it might take a little while to sort out, but I'm sure with patience and persistance it could be done.

Certainly hope we can shake some interest! :clapping:

Saturday night at 9 Eastern would be nice.

Here's another O.G. from italy! I like WoV and have either a 08.30.06 or an Oct 2008 install...which one you do prefer? I usually find the H.L. empty...i found this topic just now but i'm gonna check this place more frequently from now on. Lemme hear your voices!

Here's another O.G. from italy! I like WoV and have either a 08.30.06 or an Oct 2008 install...which one you do prefer? I usually find the H.L. empty...i found this topic just now but i'm gonna check this place more frequently from now on. Lemme hear your voices!

Hey guys we have a squadron active in WOV VMFA-531 and are looking for members as well maybe we could all meet in the hhyper lobby and do some flying

Guest 531_Ghost

Ten years later...

Gator and I have been flying together for ten years now. Hard to believe. Here we are doing some formation work last night, after a pretty successful CAP.

img00001.jpg

On the ground...

img00002.jpg

Those screen shots bring back some memories :)

poster1.jpg

Guest 531_Ghost

As does that one dwcase! We're flying the stock in the box WoV now though. No "dancing".

After a long absence due to domestic complications, i'm back online and itchin' to get back into some M/P combat action :good:

The only SF sim ive got is SF-1 patched to SF Gold. I was hooked up w/ Ghost Squadron VMFA-531 before and we were using SF Gold modded w/ a Vietnam mod...will that work w/ WOV and if not is anyone hosting a SF Gold compatible game?

Hope to see y'all in the skies :biggrin:

Edited by Killer B

i have sfp1, does hyperlobby support that?

I've been touching base with Doghouse in the Combat Ace PM service, and he says he plays on Hamachi, sometimes thruough Hyperlobby, which are compatible. To play using SFP-1, Doghouse says you need "Clean SFP1 installed, then Service Pack 5.15.06, followed by Patch 8.30.06"

It seems the 08 pack and patch didn't catch on with MPers...Third Wire apparently went overboard with thier Mig upgrades, and the Migs fly too well with the 08 mods.

Ok guys....does VMFA-531 have a site? A place where we can hook up?...Also how about a meeting in H.L. at EITHER 9pm eastern on friday nights OR saturday nights?

The meeting concept is open to everyone interested. Please leave your feedback guys and lets do this! we just need to decide when. Also for all that want toattend, I think its worth getting Hamachi installed and ready in case of any connection issues. I couldn't join Doghouses game in H.L but I could with Hamachi.

What do you think Gentleman?

HI guys

i have both woi and wov game , i prefer wov with old aircrafts :D i am looking for squardon for wov so if anyone search for players just pm me thx all

hi com join us in Hamachi were in wov5 so go to join network go to WOV5 and the password is wov5 without cap for password and youll find us there hi by the way im Angle of Death