Fly with a Easy flight model, i think, but if your flying in hard, im afraid you cant get rid of it i dont think. Fly with an easy flight model and see if that makes a difference.

Shake with afterburner most likely means you're approaching Mach1. Once you're past it the plane will go all quiet.

Viper is right (though I haven't been fortunate enough to experience this for real). On the more realistic flight settings, as you approach Mach 1.0 you will experience the Mach buffet (and I'm not talking about that parrothead or the place where you can stuff your face. Typically it'll start around .80 and last until 1.0, but it all depends on your a/c.

...but it all depends on your a/c.

I never figured out what controls this in the sim (but then I haven't really looked for it). Its said that some planes get through Mach 1 without warning except the instruments, and the early guages didn't exactly give trusty info on this.

Probably the way aerodynamics are designed? Then again, it is dependent on the thrust values, the power curve, etc.

If the increase in power is sudden, then it is probably more noticeable.