Sign in to follow this  
Typhoid

Zombies ahead

Well, trying not to get topic off-forum, i would say a Bomb Salad: Iron, Cluster & Napalm Bombs from a F-111

But a .45 Thompson SMG with the round magazine could be funny, or an MM-1 40mm Grenade Launcher. Well,

now i´m going to play Call of Duty :biggrin:

Edited by macelena

Well, trying not to get topic off-forum, i would say a Bomb Salad: Iron, Cluster & Napalm Bombs from a F-111

But a .45 Thompson SMG with the round magazine could be funny, or an MM-1 40mm Grenade Launcher. Well,

now i´m going to play Call of Duty :biggrin:

I don't think your post is off topic. This is an aviation sim dominated by TW series players and moders.

Yah the Blooper. The 40mm Grenade. Well Dogies! I have a picture somewhere of 2 auto 40mm grenade launchers mounted in the bay of a P-2V Neptune for zombie, I mean trails, roads interdiction missions.

:ph34r: CL

Put down the guns fellas/fellattes. The sign is giving motorists directions to the banks.

I'd definitely go with a G36K for short/mid range. Preferably with a reflex sight. More powerful round than an smg, shotguns work well, but have too few shots IMO, same with revolvers. A barret sniper rifle or minigun would be good for tearing down zombies, but too heavy to keep mobile, mobility is key surviving a zombie apocalypse.

Any variant of desert eagle would do for a sidearm, or another semiauto .44 or .45.

I'd be more worried about taking a zombie horde seriously, than the actual surviving....too many times watching shaun of the dead and games :tongue:

Now I want to go buy left4dead but I don't have anyone to play coop with (my usual buddy's computer is dead and never has time) so I've been saving my money. Has there been any world about what happened to Niel Manke doing a They Hunger in source? I saw a short article about there being one that was a full blown game, or was Left4Dead the end product?

Good thing I invested in a zombie apocalypse survival training simulator. L4D. Now I know just what to do.

Now, this is a WMD. It fires 40mm at 200 rpm(slower than Mk19) but never

gets jammed, and these are built near home.

Please don´t joke about its name: LAG-40

lag40.jpg

Edited by macelena

Well doggies!

That in a pod for the OV-10, Tucano, A-1, T-28, or even 2 in some old piston powered twin engine bug smasher would be a gas huh?

Flame thrower time!! With the Chainsaw back up!! :biggrin:

Ok fine dont listen to me but read this... :biggrin:

Zombie+Flamethrower=Bad. Why?

As a general rule, zombies do not feel pain. So lighting them on fire with a napalm substance means that you are just going to have a flaming zombie coming at you. As if zombies were not bad enough.

Another thing is that inorder to kill the zombie, you must severely damage the brain. Flamethrowers can not do that, atleast not for a long while. So, as said, flaming zombies are super bad.

Chainsaw seems a good idea though :rofl:

I'm sticking with my ZSU-23-4.

I'm sticking with my ZSU-23-4.

That would be easy, albeit bumpy :good:

Ok fine dont listen to me but read this... :biggrin:

Chainsaw seems a good idea though :rofl:

Use skip semi chisel chain. Its more aggressive.

Hmm? to "kill" mindless undead sh&t eating zombies we have to destroy thier brain?

:blink:

Does anybody have a link or any means to contact the Frog Brothers from the movie The Lost Boys? They killed vampires with stuff one could buy at a hardware store for the cost of what one could get by recycling a trash bag of aluminum. We need thier input here. They seem to have some succesful experiance with the undead.

Edited by charlielima

What are you talking about? Chainsaws? Pistols? Shotguns? Gatling guns? Mortars?

WAAAAAAAAY too much trouble! :rofl:

Gimme an M29 155mm recoilless gun with all the M388 Davy Crockett rounds in the world, and if they're peskering me too much, I'll just pop a round every now and then...

Recoilless_gun_155mm_Davy_Crockett3.jpg

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

I could use a QF-4E too. But I'll need to reactivate the outer wing pylons...

Just gimme a 12 pack of beer and some FHM to keep me occupied then when the zombies come, ill fight em off with my bare fists, and if that doestn work, which i expect it wont, then atleast ive had a good run

I think a pistol and a MA61 Vulcan cannon are enough :minigun:

,but the Shilka is a great idea too.

What if :biggrin: AC-130 with a refueling probe and a bunch of KC-130s... Could make a hatch in the ceiling and have some fast helo supply ammo when needed.

Pity zombies won't be clearly visible through IR. :dntknw:

Better make that a flying boat version of the AC-130, cause that helo reload thing I doubt it's gonna work... Would be the best choice, since AFAIK... Zombie don't swim! :rofl:

Better make that a flying boat version of the AC-130, cause that helo reload thing I doubt it's gonna work... Would be the best choice, since AFAIK... Zombie don't swim! :rofl:

Hmm he has a point...maybe i would just take a yacht and the G36

Why does Sealab 2021 come to mind now...i can hear the theme song right now :rofl:

It has already been invented. Time to bring back the BATTLESHIP

montana.jpg

This is the USS Montana, a bigger Class than the Iowa, with 12x16" guns

EDIT: Forgot to add :biggrin::skull:

Edited by macelena

It has already been invented. Time to bring back the BATTLESHIP

montana.jpg

This is the USS Montana, a bigger Class than the Iowa, with 12x16" guns

EDIT: Forgot to add :biggrin::skull:

???

given that was never built - how did you get the photo-shop picture of the Iowa with the extra turret?

Real Artillery is 16"

:biggrin:

Edited by Typhoid