Sign in to follow this  
Romflyer

New to FE

Hello

I am an avid flight simmer and have been for many years, one of my current favourites is WOE......I am thinking about trying out First Eagles, but I'm curious to know about running it on Vista because on the TW website it says that the game does not work in Vista. So before I pull out my credit card I just want to know it will work with Vista.

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times allready, I did look through the sticky's but couldnt find any obvious answers to this question.

Thanks in advance

Rom

Hello

I am an avid flight simmer and have been for many years, one of my current favourites is WOE......I am thinking about trying out First Eagles, but I'm curious to know about running it on Vista because on the TW website it says that the game does not work in Vista. So before I pull out my credit card I just want to know it will work with Vista.

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times allready, I did look through the sticky's but couldnt find any obvious answers to this question.

Thanks in advance

Rom

Hello, I have First Eagles and the expansion as well ,I'm using Vista and have had no problems running the game ,but you will want to make sure you have the latest patch for the game. I have just recently gone back to Strike Fighters and it also is running with no problem.

Hope this helps,

VonTobler

Edited by VONTOBLER

Hi from France

Are you looking for some multiplayers combat?

I can't find anyone

my msn is lflx@hotmail.fr

Does anyone interested in combat 2v2 or 4v4 for example?

Hi from France

Are you looking for some multiplayers combat?

I can't find anyone

my msn is lflx@hotmail.fr

Does anyone interested in combat 2v2 or 4v4 for example?

Hugo36;

If we can find a way around the time zones (-6 here in Houston), then I would be most interested is some 1v1 - more, if we can find other participants. FE's greatest weakness is online play. Let me know.