Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

MarcFighter's Su-33 Sea Flanker

FM looks about right, compared to LOMACs...

FM looks about right, compared to LOMACs...

Will it be ever dowloadable?

Don't ask me brother, Fubar512 knows more than I do, sorry :good: I wish it was but that's not a project I'm involved in. I just got years of experience with that bird to "feel" the resistance when doing that loop.

Don't ask me brother, Fubar512 knows more than I do, sorry :good: I wish it was but that's not a project I'm involved in. I just got years of experience with that bird to "feel" the resistance when doing that loop.

I know Fubar knows more, I was sort of asking why. It is a lovely bird and would fit well in the growing number of flankers being released. And everyone knows I have a "Flanker Fetish"

Fubar, what do you think?

All I heard, marcs birds lacking a pit, all other stuff is done and ready for release... But I could be wrong..

It always had a pit

I was thinking the same... hehe imagine inskye would create something larger... su-24,tu-22m or even tu-160 with the right pit...

back to topic

All I heard, marcs birds lacking a pit, all other stuff is done and ready for release... But I could be wrong..

Can you tell me what are the diferences between Su27's and Su33's cockpit? Because as far as I know there either is no difference at all, or you have to be one of those guys that notices that the Philips screws were not made in the same factory just by looking at 128x128 cockpit picture in *.jpg lol

Edited by Brain32

It always had a pit

well and what a pit. So what is holding SU-33, fub?

Can you tell me what are the diferences between Su27's and Su33's cockpit? Because as far as I know there either is no difference at all, or you have to be one of those guys that notices that the Philips screws were not made in the same factory just by looking at 128x128 cockpit picture in *.jpg lol

On the left side of the HUD is the "meatball" as echoed in the cockpit. That's realistically and small garnishings such as an accurate weapons status panel below the HUD.

Mh right the normal su-27pit could be used, so what holds this bird in the manufactory?

The 3D model needs some minor tweaks, and Marcelo is busy ATM with other projects and responsibilities.