I would say it was probably removed by the author.

Just a guess, mind you

Wrench

kevin stein

Well, the ship in that thread is a repaint of the ARA 25 de Mayo (which was a quick put-together for Gramps, based on my knackered, old Albion/Bulwark model (which should really be sent out to pasture........ being largely wrong)). In other words, HMCS Bonaventure doesn't really exist. One of my long term projects is a Colossus class ship, which, with various modifications, could stand in for various carriers.

Fair enough, I'd been flying it off the Bulwark until I found the Bonnie though I think its safe to say I'm not going to lol.

Think I've got a Melbourne somewhere I could use for the time being.

anyway looking forward to any flat tops you have o the slipways :)

Craig

Fair enough, I'd been flying it off the Bulwark until I found the Bonnie though I think its safe to say I'm not going to lol.

Think I've got a Melbourne somewhere I could use for the time being.

anyway looking forward to any flat tops you have o the slipways :)

Craig

Actually, the Melbourne was the first iteration of my 'put-together' for Gramps. All I did for the De Mayo was fiddle with the funnel!.............. so Melbourne would be a better stand-in.

Well, the ship in that thread is a repaint of the ARA 25 de Mayo (which was a quick put-together for Gramps, based on my knackered, old Albion/Bulwark model (which should really be sent out to pasture........ being largely wrong)). modifications,

.....which is in fact our good old HrMs "Karel Doorman" ....

Aju,

Derk :yes:

.....which is in fact our good old HrMs "Karel Doorman" ....

Aju,

Derk :yes:

Indeed! It would be nice to have Karel Doorman with her complement of Sea Hawks!