Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Operation Desert Storm, Part 1 of 3

Operation Desert Storm, Part 1 of 3

Operation Desert Storm for Wings Over Europe

This is a complete addon for WOE, containing a Desert Storm dynamic campaign, as well as scripted single missions.

This installer is 1 of 3.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so PSYCHED to see this long awaited item come down the pike.

Thanks so much, Ladies and Gentlemen, for taking the time and extraordinary care in compiling, tweaking and laboring for this, for us.

We appreciate it greatly.

ROCK ON!!1122

:good:

MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want us to read the readme? :smile:

Is there a readme included in this?

I just got home from work and woke everyone in the house when i yelled "yes!!!" after seeing this was released.If it's 1/10th what i think it will be i'll not sleep today.thanks DS team. :clapping:

I would like to know without down loading the first file IF THIS IS FOR THE OCT 2008 patch or not?

WoW!Finally!It's a GREAT AND MORE mod!my best compliments to everyone involved in!

Thank you everybody for the Desert Strom Mod! Thank you for all of the hard work and efforts. This is very exciting!

After the DL of file one -the read me states this is ODS for separate install of WOE - and is for WOE with OCT 2008 patch.

WoW! love it! Thanks Guys

HEY them AI dudes they are freekin aggressive!!! I was out fling my new shinny JStar and I got jumped only put a few holes in the side but it was smokin a little I decided to land in the desert and take my chances on foot but the MIGs didn't like that and skewered N fried my bird on the ground!!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this fantastic add-on!

Chapeau!

Nice job! Only one question, so far, how was I able to win the campaign after only 1 recon mission?

Nice job! Only one question, so far, how was I able to win the campaign after only 1 recon mission?

What squadron were you flying?

Can you repeat it, or was it a one time thing?

Did you happen to catch the date the campaign ended?

Have you made any other mods to your ODS install?

Thanks

What squadron were you flying?

Can you repeat it, or was it a one time thing?

Did you happen to catch the date the campaign ended?

Have you made any other mods to your ODS install?

Thanks

He didn't have all 3 parts installed Brian.

Dont see it asked yet and before I download it, do I need GermanyCE terrain for it to work or will any terrain cat work? I have SFP1 and WOV

Dont see it asked yet and before I download it, do I need GermanyCE terrain for it to work or will any terrain cat work? I have SFP1 and WOV

It works only in WOE.