Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Operation Desert Storm, Part 1 of 3

Frankly, guys!

I was afraid of a one-sided thing, a campaign I would fly while cooking or reading a book.

Hell, not! Sams are everywhere, Iraqi come out of nowhere, and I haven't last more than 4 missions yet. I'm not an hot shot, but I usually fare better. Honest! :biggrin: Being bvr-shooted by a Flogger in a Tomcat while, already, evading sams was a great moment: october patches indeed improved dramaticaly the game, and this mod is just perfect!

Frankly, guys!

I was afraid of a one-sided thing, a campaign I would fly while cooking or reading a book.

Hell, not! Sams are everywhere, Iraqi come out of nowhere, and I haven't last more than 4 missions yet. I'm not an hot shot, but I usually fare better. Honest! :biggrin: Being bvr-shooted by a Flogger in a Tomcat while, already, evading sams was a great moment: october patches indeed improved dramaticaly the game, and this mod is just perfect!

One each grand ATTABOY to the dev team. Terrific job and wonderful addition to our environment. Thanks to all.

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=8156

File Name: Operation Desert Storm, Part 1 of 3

File Submitter: JSF_Aggie

File Submitted: 31 Jan 2009

File Updated: 31 Jan 2009

File Category: User Made Campaigns

Operation Desert Storm for Wings Over Europe

This is a complete addon for WOE, containing a Desert Storm dynamic campaign, as well as scripted single missions.

This installer is 1 of 3.

Click here to download this file

Where do I get 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. Or do I need them at this point. I only see a download link for 1 of 3.

P.S. I read the readme.

Edited by HunterX

Where do I get 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. Or do I need them at this point. I only see a download link for 1 of 3.

P.S. I read the readme.

Check the downloads section again. If it was an elephant it would of stepped on you already. :lol:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=339

Wonderful mod, thanks guys. Now if I can learn to stay alive. I've only come back from one mission. Seem a SAM gets me every time. Need to figure out how to evade those darn things.

So go in hugging the ground eh? Sounds like a good idea. Thanks Spectre, I'll give it a try.

Well, I wouldn't go in that way, as you will be fodder for AAA.

But as soon as you hear that "SAM Launch!" call, punch the "R" key to check proximity. If it is close, then it is time to do your Toro imitation.

Don't forget about hedging your bets with generous amounts of chaff, flare and ECM...

Great Mod so far!!!

FYI - I went to fly CAS in the F-15E, and had no A/G weapons. In the loadout.ini for that A/C, CBU-58 is called out. However, it's not in the weapons data.

:good:

Great Mod so far!!!

FYI - I went to fly CAS in the F-15E, and had no A/G weapons. In the loadout.ini for that A/C, CBU-58 is called out. However, it's not in the weapons data.

:good:

Sorry the site wouldn't allow me to post a new topic. Anyways I have a 8800 GTX 768mb card. I have it set to 1268x1024x32 medium and in campaign it gets choppy? Also how do you turn off the air and ground object labeling in game? The red and blue lettering is annoying. Than you this mod it is fantastic.

Hi I really enjoy this sim and I did some adjustments in graphics settings. The graphics look really good in my setup and it is smooth. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off the red and blue letterings in the external view of objects and aircraft? Thank you

Cant get enough, :biggrin: maybe we should start a sceenies thread about this campaign :wink:

No (see above -- WoE ONLY)

wrench

kevin stein

No (see above -- WoE ONLY)

wrench

kevin stein

Alright, thanks.

Hi,

I had difficulty to download these files.. are there any Torrents for this?.. I had downloaded NATO Fighters Mod.. and I want this mod too..

thanks in advance..

Hi,

I had difficulty to download these files.. are there any Torrents for this?.. I had downloaded NATO Fighters Mod.. and I want this mod too..

thanks in advance..

Wait 24 hours and download again, you used up your bandwidth limit for the day.

Wait 24 hours and download again, you used up your bandwidth limit for the day.

well the problem is I depend on my low internet connection via GSM modem.. I live in remote place in Java Indonesia, I like torrent distribution because the download can be continued