Hello!

Sometimes ago I found somewhere (maby on CA but I don't remember) an editor witch can read and edit data.ini file of aircraft. I lost it after my disc crasch and now I can't find it. Anybody know this editor and where can I find it??? :help:

Thanks!!!

I just use Notepad, which comes installed with the various Windows operating systems. The .ini files are simple text files.

Mike

I just use Notepad, which comes installed with the various Windows operating systems. The .ini files are simple text files.

Mike

No No no ! It was a special editor like weaponeditor!

There is no special editor required for the data.ini. It is a simple text document.

FC

There is no special editor required for the data.ini. It is a simple text document.

FC

If You said that...so I don't know what was that. I remember only that this program shows some aerodynamic parameters of aircrafts -there are some graphs and... :tumbleweed: I hoped that this program is helpfull with FM creating...

Edited by CIACHO

There has been some study in SF flight models using spreadsheet type programs (Excel) throughout the years...

For editing INI files, try using Notepad++ It's great having a program that has a line counter...

Yes I thought about FM -not simply ini reading :rofl: Sorry -my fault :blush:

Thanks!

Speaking of Notepad++

WIP

looks good...

p10ppy, are you using some kind of plugin... don't know how to ask you... to read/edit that INI's the way you're doing in that screencap?

For example, at the very bottom-left of the Notepad++ window, in the notification area it says "Thirdwire ini editor"... why?

Confused greetings :blink:

CIACHO maybe you are reffering to Streakeagles AIDE? That's sure a very handy tool when it comes to FM's