Sign in to follow this  

I have been playing around with my "Fly-able Hawks" mod, and I realized that it needs a little repair. I'm fixing what the missile does in flight but on this particular aircraft, I can't seem to go from this...

Hawks.jpg

to this (notice missile is at the correct rotation).

Hawk-bearer1.jpg

I have looked on the knowledge base and it doesn't say anything about how to rotate a missile on a pylon. I'll re-release the mod once I figure out the kinks in the missile behavior and these pylons. :good:

Edited by cgold

and also, depending on what side the missile is, you have to roll it to the left, eg -45.0 ..

I just tried that and it still looks like pic one. :wacko:

Alternate method:

[YourWeaponStation]

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.0,45.0

Numbers for Angles are in the following order:

1) Yaw - (negative=left, positive=right)

2) Pitch - (negative=down,positive=up)

3) Roll - (negative=roll left,positive=roll right)

FC

Using the info above for the attachment angles and such, I'd also reccomend creating a "new" station just for the Sejil. Ala TMF duplicated station technique; take that station, copy/paste below the existing, renumber station ID and Groups, not forgetting to add the new system to the wing statements; add the new stations to the loadout ini and viola!

not hard to do at all, and it keeps the Sparrow station for when you want to load them. Done it LOTS of times!

Wrench

kevin stein

img00024.jpg

Now we are in business! :biggrin: I uploaded the new file to the Weaponry Section in the Strike Fighters downloads.

Thank you Wrench, FastCargo, and Crusader.