Sign in to follow this  
column5

Huge Breasts

...good GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shok:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I... don't... get it... what's the point ?

She doesn't trust her car's airbags?? Anyways, I thought Lola Ferrari's were bigger... like basketball sized. That she did that to herself always freaked me out.

shes a pretty girl but a silly silly girl...all that for 15 mins of fame....she`ll soon be claiming for back problems.

mine are nicer and real...lol

xx vanessa xx

Dammmnnnnn. That's a wee bit over the edge huh?

She could have internal fuel tanks in those... Droptank in a handbag. With some wings and an engine she could cross the Atlantic, not just some English Channel. Although I shudder to think of the drag :shok:

Can anyore write the FM?

shes a pretty girl but a silly silly girl

That's what my co-workers and I were just saying. Before this she would have been attractive...but now...

Just to let our female members here know, this is not attractive. Attractive is what you already are from birth. Not this. Be proud of who you are. I really can't understand why women want to do this to themselves. I think they just end up meeting the wrong kind of guys who want these things. If you do meet a guy who wants something that's not natural from you, then he's a freaken loser and you deserve someone much better than him. This is just sad.

I'd rather have a very pretty girl who is flat chested than one with freakishly large breasts.

Agreed SidDogg, you typed the response out of my hands :lol: Thems huge! Good thing I'm not her man, dude seriously, it;s just not right.

:blink:

Ew...just.....ew

Where's that suicide smilie? ......

:suicide:

And, ladies on this site, and any else who may read it: take what serverandenforcer said to heart.

shes a pretty girl but a silly silly girl...all that for 15 mins of fame....she`ll soon be claiming for back problems.

mine are nicer and real...lol

xx vanessa xx

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

What if she trips and falls - landing on her front side? Ouch.

The ladies on CA have self-confidence, guys. :good:

take what serverandenforcer said to heart.

hey...there nothing wrong with my puppies... :biggrin: ..ask jarhead1..he knows.... :rofl:< (jokein)

xx v xx

Edited by racindriver1

What if she trips and falls - landing on her front side?

I think that may be the only safe option!

Playing with couple of basketballs attached to a narcissist doesn't sound a particularly compelling way to spend your time. Looks are nice, but that's plain ridiculous............... and besides a decent personality usually wins out.

There's a woman across the road. Very attractive, but with the personality of a self-absorbed lamppost. Of course, it could be that my famed charisma isn't working in that case.