Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Decals missing from add-on aircraft

All of the add-on aircraft I've downloaded came with their own decal files. But I've just noticed none of the decals appear on the planes. Only what has been painted on the templates appears. Does the decal system not work w the latest patches?????. They are all correctly installed. They just dont work.

Ex: The Sopwith Triplane has a Decal config file and a folder named "D" with all the decals in it.

The sequence of letters and numbers should appear randomly, no? Nothing appears.

What caused the decals to stop working? Again only on Add-On's

Also, if a template has only half of a fuselage, ex: Triplane, how can you make the starboard side numbers or letters appear with out appearing backwords if I customize the skin with Photoshop. Because the way the skin template is set up only the port side can be detailed. the game automatically creates the starboard side as a mirror image. That would make everything I do on the port side show up on the starboard side as well but backwords.

Do I have to use the decal system for these templates?

I would really like to make a bunch of Triplane skins. But I cant until this problem is solved. HELP :dntknw:

been asked abit lately :wink:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=36004

its probably best if someone tells the 3rd party makers involved ( i'm not a member of their forums (a-team))

i should stick something in the KB i guess... :blush:

re the half mapped aircraft :blink:

Decal's are the only way

edit: updated the KB

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry243082

Edited by p10ppy

Thanks p10ppy. I'm glad it's not just me. This game is getting too crazy :blink: . Too many things to fix and change and add to make it right. Every time I sit down to play I end up having to fix something. Still fun though :good: