Hello,

I am looking for a swiss airforce repaint for the original hawker hunter WOE.

please help! =)

Thomas

I don't think there are any for the stock Hunter. But there are skins for Armour Dave's Hunter F.6. Look here: http://marcfighters.combatace.com/page24.htm

EDIT: You can get the Hunter F.6 here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5235

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

The 3rd Wire templates are readily available, both here and at TK's site ... would be a simple and easy skin to recreate.

Meaning: if the Swiss used the stock-ish RAF colors, just a matter of redecaling. In that case, one could reuse the original skin bmps

Wrench

kevin stein

The green and gray ground colors are the same like raf. But how can i change the raf signs to the swiss airforce signs. Sorry i am a new player of woe. =)

hello,

i need this paint for the original hawker hunter from thirdwire. Can i change just the numbers and country signs with the original camo background? Or it is possible to fly the hunter mod version with the original cockpit?! I dont like a cockpit from the A4.

PS: Jemand hier der Deutsch spricht und mir helfen könnte? =)

Edited by Nio

Yes!

you simply need to create a 'new' skin folder, lets make it eas and call it "Swiss". Move all the bits from the RAF skin, most importantly

all the skin bmp

textureset.ini

decals.ini

now, the main problem is NOT havin the Swiss AF serial number decals, so those will need to be made fresh and new. Or perhaps use Museli's from the mod listed above. However, some editing of the decals ini WILL be required, as all the mesh names for locations WILL be different.

so..open the textureset ini, and to the following (in fact, yo can just copy/paste my data here to get yo started..)

[TextureSet]

Name=Swiss Camo

Nation=Swiss

Squadron=

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

that will create the 'new' nationalized skin.

Open the decals.ini and wherever you see anythign with the word "Insignia", like teh example below

InsigniaLVFuseR

do a find/replace with JUST the word "Insigina" (without the quotes)

That will place the Swiss roundel in place of the RAF roundell. Not knowing if the SwAF used any type of squadron badge or individual letters for "plane-in-group'' ID, you may want to edit the callout for those as well. Such as:

[Decal009]

MeshName=Nose

DecalLevel=1

DecalFacing=RIGHT

FilenameFormat=SqBadge <---

Position=4.54,0.05

Rotation=0.0

Scale=1.00

DecalMaxLOD=2

and

[Decal021]

MeshName=Vertical_Stabilizer