Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

Big Thanks to All

I would just like to take some time out to thank all of the modders out there for bringing us ODS.

This should be an entirely seperate sim within it's own right. Totally awesome, only just started to play, but I know I'll be well sucked in.

As for the detractors out there, f**k off and go post somewhere else.

Hats off to the modders! :good:

You are welcome.

Funny, i saw a very negative ODS post very early this morning and i answered it but i no longer see it. I'll know the person by the patch he had as a avitar

Edited by Viper6

Funny, i saw a very negative ODS post very early this morning and i answered it but i no longer see it.

The asshat was trolling. So I killed it, its one thing to be critical, its another thing to be down right insulting and rude. Also if a person is going to troll you had better know what you are talking about and he even didn't get that right.

I don't see much anyone could say bad about this mod. I love it, Its one of the best projects yet. The New aircraft,New Map,New Campaign and all new menus make this look like a very professional effort.

In fact i like the new menu system so much that i made a copy of the Menu folder and i now have the ODS menu screens in my primary WOE install.

Its kinda silly but WOE with the ODS Mod is the Phoenix of Jane's Fighters Anthology. I spent alot of time in FA and WOE/ODS is the game i wished i was playing way back then.

Great Job to Everyone involved and Thank You! :good:

Edited by WarlordATF