I think it would be nice to have the famous Yak-38 Forger in SFP1 or WOE. This an interesting carrier based plane from the years of the Cold War. It is very famous and the only time I saw it in a flight sim was years ago in an old sim called "Birds of Prey" from 1991. I never saw this plane again in a sim.

This plane was used by the Soviet Navy onboard the carriers Kiev and Minsk.

Anybody knows if this plane is going to be released for WOE? or in the case that it already exists...where to find it?

Here is a link to see this bird in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDb-_ba7mI...iches/yak38.php

PD: I heard that soon a Su-24 Fencer will be released, anybody knows anything about it? :dntknw:

post-21582-1234448548_thumb.jpg

Edited by mono27

Su-24, I think Veltro2k is working on one, Marcello had one too in progress, they'll be released when ready, meaning when the creators are satisfied enough with their work.

Yak-38, that beautiful if almost useless bird :) to my knowledge noone's working on it anymore.

Not the same thing at all, and not the same time period if the Yak-41/141/141M was produced.

The Yak-41/141 projects were shelved in 94, had they reached production they wouldn't have entered service before the late 90's.

The Yak-38 on the other hand, entered service in 75/76, they even briefly served in Afghanistan, and were completely retired in the mid-90's.

Hey! I think I could do it...

I like this plane too, don´t know if it is really useless since it was on service almost 20 years.

Currently I'm with a couple of WIPs, but I'll give it a try :grin:

My undergoing proyects:

ACA90 what-if, from the argentinean SAIA90 project, almost 90% finished:

947357be610c157a9276624681f6ffd5o.jpg

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=20781

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=20875

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=20799

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=20800

J-10 with real life size, not like the one that I see with Lavi's Wikipedia dimensions. I've just started:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=20895

and a lot of planes, ships and subs-not-yet-in-game...

I'll post in this thread any progress with Forger...

Best regards

Alex

impressive, have you talked to erwin hans, cause I think they have redone their J-10, saw some pics of a new model around here.

Aside of my prior post at GrinchWSLJ's YF-19 WIP thread, I didn't "talk" to any English-speaker in this forum... Mostly because I'm argentinean and not really sure about my TV-learned English :tongue:

While I write a lot in the Spanish section, I'll like to participate also in the general area forums... BTW, I'm a "newbie" yet :wink: but I think I'll try to contact him.

Aside of my prior post at GrinchWSLJ's YF-19 WIP thread, I didn't "talk" to any English-speaker in this forum... Mostly because I'm argentinean and not really sure about my TV-learned English :tongue:

I wouldn't worry about the standard of your english its fine and your wip speak volumes, keep up the good work.

Lazboy

I had my problems here to, cause of the english language, it`s one of my 5 languages so it`s sometimes not easy to find the right words in the right language... Dave knows this

I think it would be nice to have the famous Yak-38 Forger in SFP1 or WOE. This an interesting carrier based plane from the years of the Cold War. It is very famous and the only time I saw it in a flight sim was years ago in an old sim called "Birds of Prey" from 1991. I never saw this plane again in a sim.

This plane was used by the Soviet Navy onboard the carriers Kiev and Minsk.

Anybody knows if this plane is going to be released for WOE? or in the case that it already exists...where to find it?

Here is a link to see this bird in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDb-_ba7mI...iches/yak38.php

PD: I heard that soon a Su-24 Fencer will be released, anybody knows anything about it? :dntknw:

I agree this is a cold war warrior that is much needed :good:

Lazboy:

Oh, Thanks! You make me blush :blush:

76.IAP-Blackbird:

I did a quick search about J-10, but didn't found anything, aside of your Lavished skins :wink:

It's a real shame that so many people still thinks that the J-10 is a Lavi with squared intake. These are completely different planes! The wing shapes are differents, and that is not a minor thing. The canards are differents too, the profile of the fuselage, intake, nose+cockpit... They even have completely different engines (in size and weight)! This, I think, is one of the best examples of publicity brain-wash hehehhee :grin:

Going back to the topic, tonight I'll start with the Forger, sitll have to do some research (blueprints, reference pictures, etc.).

Greetings! (Data dixit)

Alex

PS: Just realize where you are from, 76.IAP... It is weird to call you like this :blink:

Where is Dave from? Or why you say that about him?

Edited by AleDucat

I really wouldnt worry about your english, su inglés es mucho mejor que mi español lol. No he utilizado mi español por tres años o tan.

Interesting little bird youve got there, kinda looks like the result of a romantic night in the hangar between an F-18 and an F-22 lol

Craig

Craig:

Your Spanish is muy bueno, maybe you need some practice, as I'm in need of practice with my English.

I never thought the ACA90 as a Hornet/Raptor mix :blink: Maybe because I know the story behind this bird... But for sure, the engineers kept an eye over the Bug while designing this...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21068

76.IAP-Blackbird:

Oh man, thanks! :yahoo: I have no words to tell you how much I appreciate your help. That pictures are excellent...

Among all your languages, do you speak Spanish?

Edited by AleDucat

Thanks a lot!!! I am waiting to fly this bird when ready. :clapping:

Lazboy:

Oh, Thanks! You make me blush :blush:

76.IAP-Blackbird:

I did a quick search about J-10, but didn't found anything, aside of your Lavished skins :wink:

It's a real shame that so many people still thinks that the J-10 is a Lavi with squared intake. These are completely different planes! The wing shapes are differents, and that is not a minor thing. The canards are differents too, the profile of the fuselage, intake, nose+cockpit... They even have completely different engines (in size and weight)! This, I think, is one of the best examples of publicity brain-wash hehehhee :grin:

Going back to the topic, tonight I'll start with the Forger, sitll have to do some research (blueprints, reference pictures, etc.).

Got to say that the Flanker in Argentine colors is a pretty bird.......

Greetings! (Data dixit)

Alex

PS: Just realize where you are from, 76.IAP... It is weird to call you like this :blink:

Where is Dave from? Or why you say that about him?

If I can locate it I had a not too inaccurate 3-view plan of the Yak-38 I used when I tried to work on it, can't promise anything though, it's somewhere in a stored hard drive.

Don't worry about 3-view plans, I've found all kind of diagrams, cutaways, all 6-sides views, even details on landingg gears! :yahoo:

It's looking great :grin:

I'm still working on mine, perhaps I would remade it as a J-10S...

But in the meantime...

post-42546-1234602959_thumb.jpg

Just started. Tomorrow I'lll put it in flight. Have to learn the vectorization thing... Any idea about how to work with the auxiliary engines?

Alex