Sign in to follow this  
PaiN

Saitek Cyborg Evo

I'm looking for a new stick to replace my old rattly Precision2..(somethings..gotta help..hehe)

What do you think of the new Cyborg EVO, I tried it out on the shelf, Its got great feel but didn't buy yet.

EVO

I have a Saitek Cyborg Gold USB and I would highly recommend this stick if you can find one as they are being replaced by the EVO. The only problem I have heard with the EVO is the location of the throttle slider is a bit awkward with it being in the rear of the stick. It seems that it is easy to bump with your arm or even worse get caught in long sleeves.

but other than that, Saitek makes some decent quality sticks at very affordable prices. I like the fact that the Cyborg and the EVO can work equally well for right or left handers. I'm right-handed, but I have removed the palm rest so I can switch hands whenever I need to which makes the stick very versitile.