Sign in to follow this  
Nick Tselepides

New Ea-6b Skin Weathered..

This is my repaint of Hawker's Prowler, with some minor details yet to be finsihed.

I will also redo the bomb marks on the port side just under the pilots, as they do not register well visually.

Comments welcome.

post-8-1069976612_thumb.jpg

Dang, that's it. Not that I'm settling in my new den I'm reinstalling SF. This one's too pretty not to fly... ;)

Nice job Jinks! You guys are makin' my day. There's so much more I want to do to that plane when I get back home in Feb '04. But even at that point I'll have many projects to catch up on, and family to visit. In time though it'll happen.

Guest capun

Hawker.

You have a great plane here, I for one would love to have you complete it. If you need any help just ring.

You hurt my jaw when you made it hit the floor like that, thanks :D

Capun thanks,

It is being completed, in VAQ-132 markings (the Scorpions). Will post picture when it is done. Planning to do an earlier high-vis scheme aircraft next.