Well after the intense Beta-Testing/Flying....

What to say.....

Finally is READY!!!!

Grande Beppe [4]

grande bobrock.

a quanto pare anche sul pit di questo c'è il tuo marchio di fabbrica.....

doppio applauso per questo.

Flaming heck whatever next... a jet powered flying submarine.... Good model and I the smokemarks on the tail set it just right and as to flying note to everyone dont mess with an Agressive Su-27 series its seriously bad for your virtual health....

Flaming heck whatever next... a jet powered flying submarine.... Good model and I the smokemarks on the tail set it just right and as to flying note to everyone dont mess with an Agressive Su-27 series its seriously bad for your virtual health....

I didn't have too hard of a time in a 4(us) vs 8(them) tussle. Of course they decided to show up to a missile fights with guns only.

Under_Su-33.jpg

Their Iraqi counterparts fared better in the next tussle, a 2(us) vesus 8(them) dealio with Mirages. We whittled `em down to an even pairing thusly;

Scramble!.jpg

We got the call of inbounds, and we ere off!

Skyflashes halve the bomb-laden bunch, then we mixed it up in close.

MirageLocked.jpg

When we were down to 2 left, they had abandoned all hope of hitting their targets, and I got hit with a heater as I was trying to out-distance them in the weeds.

ThrustReversers.jpg

My wingie was the only one to make it home to apply the thrust reversers.

Very cool piece of kit. I am especially impressed with the PDF file with screenies and history written over them.

This one is going into my next ODS campaign, as it will only be a slight twist of reality, saying they got their IFF transponders in time. And with the CA version,

and all the opposition, they will be needed!

:good:

Awesome work Bobrock!

I honestly haven't gotten a chance to fly it yet... but the README, very professional work man :good:

I fought the new Su-27's (they were the black white and grey camo'd versions) on my second mission with the ADV and came out on top. It was 4v4 engagement on the SoCal map with the Su's on top of us almost as soon as I took off (my wingmen had not all taken off before my first Skyflash shot). First shot from both sided was simultanious, Skyflash and R-27 both impacted the mountain as the fireing Su and I dove to avoid each others shots. I popped back up over the ridgeline and shot another Skyflash but had to duck back down to avoid an R-73 thereby losing my lock. Before I dove below the ridge I managed an AIM-9 shot that nailed the Su-27 while I was running below the ridgeline. Scratch one! I decided to pop over the ridge again with my nose pointed toward where I thought the bad guys might be and was rewarded with the sight of three Su-27's angling for a SARH shot on number 4. I got a radar lock on one and popped a Skyflash at him and locked another up with an uncaged sidewinder and sent it his way. Both went defensive the one breaking lock with the Skyflash and the other taking the winder in the wing. The winder shot ended up being a kill. Scratch two! With just two left and no losses yet I pressed the attack against the guy that had just broke lock and evaded my Skyflash. I followed him around the top of a mountain and boresight locked for a Skyflash shot but ended up shooting a winder at him. He spoofed the winder so I shot another from a closer range and this one struck his port engine and fireballed him. Scratch three! I searched the sky and my RWR but could not locate the last Su-27. It turns out he had probably crashed while evading a missile shot from my #3. With all of my wingmen finally formed up I proceeded to make my waypoints and no further enemy aircraft were detected. We RTB'd and made an uneventful recovery.

Edited by Vampyre

Thank you all for the kind words, it's good to see such a great response.

I think I'll take a look at this thread from time to time, when I'm in need of an ego boost :smile:

Thanks !

Aju,

Derk :smile:

Edited by Kirsten

Another HIT from our big friend Bobrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mau.

Edited by NGHENGO

Just so impressive - chapeau!

You rock bobrock!

With regard to getting this into SF2 I've sorted out the engine and effects by using SF2 stock but the only problem I've got is that I have no glass in the canopy. Can anyone help?

OK - just putting the glass and canopy decals in the skin folders has done the trick.

Carry on...

Speaking of canopies, does this one open?

I looked through the data.ini, and tried my animation keys, to no avail.

Even tried hook, but there really is one!

Excellent model! I love the detail in the cockpit (except the KG's for fuel... whoooo uses THAT!? j/k) Awesome 3D work, excellent README.

Good work team!

Regarding the cockpit, just who is that sultry looking female?

Speaking of canopies, does this one open?

I looked through the data.ini, and tried my animation keys, to no avail.

Even tried hook, but there really is one!

No, sorry, but there are no canopy or refueling probe animations. That's simply because I ran out of animation slots.

And the hook is bounded to, yes you guessed it, the hook.

Regarding the cockpit, just who is that sultry looking female?

Well. That woman is his TradeMark.... Monica Bellucci.

Look at the pit of the MB-339. :wink:

Damn! I just googled Monica Belluci as Mrs. Spinners came in.

Ouch!

Awesome mod, pretty got much of the brit jets covered now...lol what about the EF.3? XD

Dont suppose you will upload the F-2 test flight skin? I saw it in some of your other posts i think. I know its not an F-2 but its a cool skin anyway. Also any other skin ideas?