Sign in to follow this  
mustang60348

Blizzard - World of Warcraft

A friend of mine gave me a 10 trial key code, so I decided to give it a shot.

My wife tried my account and so did my youngest daughter.

We all really like the game. So we all went out , got FULL accounts and off we went.

Here is the problem, we upgraded the accounts at the same time and with 48 hours, the accounts were finally upgraded or at least the email said they were.

Now the snag, 2 of the accounts are in fact full accounts now and they are working fine but the 3rd is still not allowing me to trade (says 'trial accounts can't do that') BUT it is allowing me to do everything else. When it was a 'real' trial account, I could not do a bunch of stuff , so it is kind in between.

Now the RANT.

Blizzard customer support is useless, they keep telling me that "It is a full account at it should work", I told them "no s**t it SHOULD work, it just doesn't.

The real snafu with Blizzard is that everything is done via email, they have no number (that I can find) to talk to a real human being.

Anyone have any usefull suggestions.

Sounds like the only way you can get help is to get a hold of a GM in game, if they still have those. I haven't played wow in ages but it seems standard fare for MMOs that you can try to contact a GM in game who will then live chat with you within the game client. I only tried WoW very briefly and never had to use it, but most other MMOs I have tried use "/petition" to get support from within the game client.

In Chinese WOW.If you got a trial key code,and want to be a FULL accounts ...

This is a CWOW feature...You had to get ti level 10 in 5 days...[if it is right].... :dntknw:

BTW...Now all the world is WLK in North Pole.....But CWOW is TBC.....still in Mars... :doh:

CWOWer had to wait twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwo weeks :grandpa:

yeah they still have GM's in game and sounds like you do need there services.... and good luck with WoW... i got board with it lol