Sign in to follow this  
SpitfireNut22

Need some help with WOE.

Hey guys

Ok so i purchased WOE and i loved it. I decided to download the Nato expansions to my computer. However i am newbie to these kinda things. The expansion is great, gives me so many extra planes and campaigns. But the problem is that now the weapons loadout doesnt work. The only thing my planes come with us guns. Can someone help me out? What do i need to do?

Thanks in advance.

wow...it seems your game was shaked too much before opened...

ok....you are using Nato Fighters with wich patch?

and about the guns....your gundata.ini is probably out of date...

btw, welcome to CA!

Edited by Silverbolt

It is cause of the loadout.ini of the aircraft.

Because NATO Fighters uses Bunyaps weapons pack.

get the latest weaponspack from bunyap. there included

are modified loadout.inis.

Edited by Soulfreak

post edited.

I found the solution to my problem in the next page of search results, so no need for this post anymore. But I couldn't find a "delete post" button.

Anyway, just a newbie doing clumsy newbie things. Have anice day.

Edited by Giorgio262

I'm having a similar problem, October 08 patch on top of clean install of WoE, NF1 and NF2. No loadout options whatsoever. Latest Bunyap weapon pack. Have changed pylon nationality designations, weapon names, all nada.

I'm having a similar problem, October 08 patch on top of clean install of WoE, NF1 and NF2. No loadout options whatsoever. Latest Bunyap weapon pack. Have changed pylon nationality designations, weapon names, all nada.

NF1-3 is not native Okt08 patched compatible You will have to use the newest weapons editor. And a lot of other things to change. But I will recomend installing NF4 to have max effect to the changes in the Okt08 patch.

It is cause of the loadout.ini of the aircraft.

Because NATO Fighters uses Bunyaps weapons pack.

No they do not use Bunyaps weps packs. Never have. C5 made it use the weps as TK set it up out of the box.