Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Been away awhile and returned to find...

So many cool and updated downloads. DS is awesome!!!! F-117 and so much more, new Tornado, some awesome WW2 PTO maps, freaking blew my mind. Just amazing and fun and THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

It's like putting on a pair of jeans that you haven't worn for months and finding a 20 in the pocket!

It's like putting on a pair of jeans that you haven't worn for months and finding a 20 in the pocket!

Very good analogy :yes:

Having just returned from 4 month break myself, I know what you mean.

Yeah, I was also away for a while, then I saw the ODS mod!

So my analogy would be; like having returned home from a long weekend, you see a message on your answering machine, and it's from that hot chick you were always interested in! Sure she might have a few bugs, but nothing you can't deal with.

edit: umm... yeah lets stick with the finding a 20 in your pockets

Edited by GreyCap

So my analogy would be; like having returned home from a long weekend, you see a message on your answering machine, and it's from that hot chick you were always interested in! Sure she might have a few bugs, but nothing you can't deal with.

Who do you date? :lol:

Like going to the mental hospital and finding the patients in charge? lol

Or what's left of the twenty after it's been through the wash. I'll often slip an emergency tenner in that silly little pocket within a pocket you find in most jeans - then totally forget about it. If I'm lucky I'll remember to check there before the laundry. Hate to think how much money I've lost doing that.

Or what's left of the twenty after it's been through the wash. I'll often slip an emergency tenner in that silly little pocket within a pocket you find in most jeans - then totally forget about it. If I'm lucky I'll remember to check there before the laundry. Hate to think how much money I've lost doing that.

LOL, a bit off topic..

I once found myself broke a few days before payday, but had promised tp take my girlfriend out for dinner. As I was deciding which jacket to wear, I decided to try on a leather jacket that I had not worn since the previous Winter. Much to my surprise, I found a pair of crisp $50 bills in the inside pocket :biggrin: . It seems that the last time I'd worn the jacket, I'd gone to Atlantic City, and had won some money.... :biggrin:

... or had tactfully taken somebody else's jacket. :tongue:

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Or what's left of the twenty after it's been through the wash.

Good lord woman what setting do you use on the washing machine, I always find my twenties freshly laundered and ready for spending. I have found that shipboard laundries do an excellent job of destroying confidential briefing forms though, which saves me doing it!