Sign in to follow this  
lukasn22

MiG-21MF detail Cockpits NEW

MiG-21MF detail Cockpits NEW

Tak tady je nová úprava kokpitu novinka kterou obsahuje balík textur, je budiky ve skle dodavá autentičnost v kokpite ,,pokud by nekdo mněl nápad či vylepšení tak určitě pisněte ZIP obsahuje HUD F alternativu s F-kem :salute:

Very nice. Thanks for your work to put this together. When i find time i want put this into MIG21 pack

Don't care if anyone is bothered by my rattling,

but I WANT AN ENGLISH FRIGGING FILE DESCRIPTION

to go with ANY file on yhis multilingual board....

I think that is polite to all other guests. You don't see me and many others

using their native tongue, apart from the language boards....

So please, ADD ENGLISH!

Well one can atleast enter Czech language subforum and say something in english without being shot on place like on some other forums...so I actually don't mind this!

Maybe just out of spite, but actually to support normal people who do not demand you to learn their language from scratch in order to post one single measly post in their subforum...

EDIT:

P.S. I know it may not be related to your thoughts muesli, but I hold this grudge on "language nazis" for a while now...

Edited by Brain32

The multi-cultural Cliff's Notes version of the file description is that this is a great improvement for Magoo's MiG-21MF cockpit (which ain't half bad in the first place!). If you get a chance, give this one a test drive. I think it will substantially improve your Fishbed driving experience!

Aaah ! Thanks for clearing that up, NOW I'm willing to give it a try knowing something about what the file submission was all aboot.

Edited by Atreides

Hi guys, I am not trying to stir things up here.

Just info for those who think otherwise; English is NOT my native language. It is Dutch. I think

it is some form of courtesy to speak an international language on an international board.

I have said enough now, hope I made my point...

Hi guys, I am not trying to stir things up here.

Just info for those who think otherwise; English is NOT my native language. It is Dutch. I think

it is some form of courtesy to speak an international language on an international board.

I have said enough now, hope I made my point...

i agree with you , even if it is in a broken english we all try to communicate in one language even more so if one of us is uploading a file for the rest of us

or could you imagen the public outcry if MF is uploading their aircraft with the installation instraction in french

and now to the work , great work there it realy improves the pit :good:

are you planing to overhaul the other mig-21 pit´s as well ??

Maybe just out of spite, but actually to support normal people who do not demand you to learn their language from scratch in order to post one single measly post in their subforum...

EDIT:

P.S. I know it may not be related to your thoughts muesli, but I hold this grudge on "language nazis" for a while now...

I understand your discontent, however I do not accept ways with which you express it.

Things similar to your statement on

Samo da mi jos jedanput netko prosere sto ne pisem na njihovom jeziku na njihovom forumu - jebat cu im majke... :yahoo:

are absolutely unacceptable!

I don't have the HUD seen in the screenshot, i just have the regular one, does anyone know where i could find it?

I don't have the HUD seen in the screenshot, i just have the regular one, does anyone know where i could find it?

+1

Don't care if anyone is bothered by my rattling,

but I WANT AN ENGLISH FRIGGING FILE DESCRIPTION

to go with ANY file on yhis multilingual board....

I think that is polite to all other guests. You don't see me and many others

using their native tongue, apart from the language boards....

So please, ADD ENGLISH!

DA !!!!!!!!!!:drinks:

Houdoe,

Derk