Hi all,

I have a few screenshoots of Yap 2 and I have never added them to this fourm how do I do that ??? :dntknw:

first you change them to a jpeg file then you go into the members gallery and create a album then you upload them. I use GIMP (its free) to change them from a img file to a jpeg file. Once you get GIMP you use it to open the screenshot folder in you WO* then you pick the image you want then after you get through sharpening it you use the save as feature to save it as a jpeg. then you can use the upload feature here at CA to upload the jpeg image

Edited by Viper6

well if you use windows image viewer to look at the bmp file in the screenshot folder, open the bmp up, and on the bottom tool bar is a floopy disk icon. thats the save icon, click it, and when asked where and all that jazz to save it, instead of bmp, change the file type to jpg. easier and quicker then having to wait for GIMP or the likes to open. takes all of 3 seconds to do.

If converting and cropping/resizing images is all you want to do Irfanview is a much better choice IMHO.

I've used them both and much prefer The Gimp but even MS Paint will convert a screenshot to a JPEG.

well if you use windows image viewer to look at the bmp file in the screenshot folder, open the bmp up, and on the bottom tool bar is a floopy disk icon. thats the save icon, click it, and when asked where and all that jazz to save it, instead of bmp, change the file type to jpg. easier and quicker then having to wait for GIMP or the likes to open. takes all of 3 seconds to do.

A good point that and, indeed, that's what I used to do - but I can't now that I've 'upgraded' to Vista!

Dude:

http://www.irfanview.com

It's FREE, it's easy to use, and matter of factly, that's what I use and highly recommend, and yes, works as it should in Vista, as thats how my stuff is setup.

Thank you for the solution to one of the biggest hassles i've ever had to deal concerning computers! :good:

Thanks Rovert, stupid, never found put about that......

Hou doe,

Derk :blush: