Or anyone else who might know,,lol ODS is great!, but,,,the ingame map, is there any way to change the color of the flight path? The yellow line against the sand colored background is way too hard for these worn out eyeballs to see.

After I figure out where I am on the map, then I can deal with the overly hostile bots, lmao

Or anyone else who might know,,lol ODS is great!, but,,,the ingame map, is there any way to change the color of the flight path? The yellow line against the sand colored background is way too hard for these worn out eyeballs to see.

After I figure out where I am on the map, then I can deal with the overly hostile bots, lmao

I will ask JSF_Aggie if we can do that. I agree, my eyes go batty trying to look at that.

i THINK ITS THIS ONE,,

WaypointLineColor=234,199,59 BUT WHAT NUMBERS EQUAL BLACK?

Silly Wild-Arsed Guess.

One of my favorite TLA's! Well, in this instance, FLA, but most are 3. (Chew on that a bit...) :biggrin:

i THINK ITS THIS ONE,,

WaypointLineColor=234,199,59 BUT WHAT NUMBERS EQUAL BLACK?

255,255,255 = white :grandpa:

Silly Wild-Arsed Guess.

Actually Scientific Wild Ass Guess. :biggrin:

Yep, it be white alright!, lol almost worse than yellow, lol

BTW, I didnt know that while in cockpit view, if you hit the delete key on the numberpad, the cockpit disapears! cool! all you see is the missles and such flyin thru the air,

Edited by gwar