Sign in to follow this  
SGCSG1

Getting full throttle throw with CH Pro Throttle?

Ack. My new F16 Combatstick/Pro-throttle/Pro-pedals combination is fabulous.

But in First Eagles (the game I mostly bought them for) the throttle only goes from about 0 - 85%.

Any suggestions?

I didnt' see anything in the sim that would allow me to modify the throttle settings. I've attached my CH map, it's fairly bare-bones, but other than the throttle problem it seems to work fine.

PS: I just tried to upload the map and the message says, 'Upload failed. You are not permited to upload this type of file'. So I zipped it and that worked.

new.zip

I figured this out about 10:30 last night. The problem was the 'calibrate' button in the CH control manager was greyed out and I couldn't recalibrate my throttle. It turns out there are three buttons, 'off', 'map', and 'direct', and you have to be in the right mode to see the devices in your calibrate menu. I recalibrated and now I'm 1 - 100%. Close enough.

Damn, this is a great sim! And the combination with the CH stuff is fabulous.

The Default.ini member in the Control(s) folder has settings to control dead zone, sensitivitiy, etc. I have found modifying the dead zone for my throttle a bit solves a similar problem.