Sign in to follow this  
FLOGGER23

Please direct me to the right place

I don't know why, but i have the feeling this has been asked more than once...... well, here i go again:

this weekend i tried to set the Malvinas and Korea war mods, i think everithing went well except..... i didn't had any airfield to take off or land and even i know some plane are rugged enough to do it in the bare grass, i guess this is not the case. what i need from you, team is if you can tell me how to fix it, or direct me where can i find the answer.

Thanks in advance for the support.

P.S. i don't know why i'm unable to send screenshots; Moderators can you help me?

I bet the ini of the mod terrain is not pointing to the cat file of the stock terrain you have.

Can you host your screenshots at photobucket?

What game are you playing woi/woe?

What version of the game do you have Nov2008 Oct2008 etc?

Was the Mod created to work in your current game and version?

Can you host your screenshots at photobucket?

What game are you playing woi/woe?

What version of the game do you have Nov2008 Oct2008 etc?

Was the Mod created to work in your current game and version?

let's see if i got them in order:

1) Strike Figthers

2) Latest patch nov/2008

3) yes since i read the read me.

let's see if i got them in order:

1) Strike Figthers

2) Latest patch nov/2008

3) yes since i read the read me.

Korea is way out of date and needs to have some things changed to be playable. If you search (try typing in "combatace.com korea update" in Google or something like that) there are some update files that I created that should be available for download in one of the threads here. Also, I think you need the '06 patch for Korea. The prop planes won't work with the new patch.

Falklands also needs the older patch. Some of the flight models won't work with the latest patch. No runways is definitely a .cat pointer problem, so take a look at that in the Knowledgebase and double check that you have them set correctly.