Sign in to follow this  
frester

What If

Interesting doco on you tude called Malvinas\Falklands war: How close to defeat . There is to my knowledge 4 parts but there could be more.

There are 5 parts so about 45 minutes shows the viewer ways to defeat the British Taskforce.

It is a very good documentary, All the April 2 is transmitted by Discovery Channel Argentina.

I believe that the Malvinas War was the beginning of modern warfare, with its technology and everything that is known.

Valuable lessons were learned.

Both for Argentina and for England and not to say to the world and the changing tactics of naval battles

It will be interesting to see what happens within the sim if as virtual pilots or Squadrons we use the information from this documentary . I must say how refreshing it is to have a sim not built around USA and Russian Aircraft. Looking forward to flying Etendard.

Edited by frester

Looking forward to flying Etendard.

Pucara! It's cute and got pointy teeth :biggrin:

I must say how refreshing it is to have a sim not built around USA and Russian Aircraft.

Like the A-4 Skyhawk? :wink:

Like the A-4 Skyhawk? :wink:

Falcon 4 built around f16. Lockon built around f15 A10 mig29 su27 su 25 etc. Blackshark built around Ka50. Thunderworks built around Mirage, Atendand,Pucara,Harrier frs.1,Harrier, gr.3, and your right A-4 . icon6.gif

Edited by frester