Sign in to follow this  
Dave

The Download Sections.....

I kind of made them easier to understand and read. Added the aircrafts nicknames for the ones I knew. It was 90% just renaming areas. I also moved a lot of files. If its a fictional/what if skin, it needs to go into its correct category for example. Its in the modenr skin section but its goes for all years. So it didn't matter where it went really. Yes its 24 pages long but the majority of the people I can safely assume use more historical stuff as opposed to the latter and its easier to find what they are looking for if those skins are in their correct category. Make no mistake, I am not saying there is anything wrong with that work because I am not. I am just organizing. If anyone thinks otherwise, your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

I still have more work to do though. WWI and WWII sections for example need a look over.

Thanks!

and sorry for my wrong place upload....

i've just figured now where to up fictional skins

btw, Syrinx's "What If" Jolly Roger F-111B was in the WW2 section, and needs moving to. Please :biggrin:

Thanks Dave! Luv ya man! (but in a non-ghey way) :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

Tin foil? Hah! They don't even make tinfoil anymore. That don't work anyway. You gotta have an electrical field. All you need is a baseball cap, some screen from a screen door (gotta be metal screen not that nylon crap), and a speed control from an old Lionel train set. That way you can adjust the intensity for different satellites. :yes:

BTW....its gotta be from an OLD train set. They can make the solid state electronic stuff work for them. :wink:

btw, Syrinx's "What If" Jolly Roger F-111B was in the WW2 section, and needs moving to. Please :biggrin:

Kevin, you smoking something? It isnt there. :dntknw:

Just my regular maralboro ultra-light 100s (they'll kill me slower) :rofl:

I guess somebody musta caught it!

Wrench

kevin stein