MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

W00t!

Nice screenies.

I look very forward to Fates review, as I hadn't even thought of OFF since the 1st release some years back.

The site looks like they've made VAST improvements...

:good:

i'm with you, awesome screens!

the atmospherical effecs are also amazing!

Waiting for the review :clapping: !

Thanks for posting these screenies, looks great, if only the price was lower (and I had more free time) :sad:

Off to launch Phase Two now.

I look very forward to Fates review, ...

Erik or myself may edit some format for the website but this review will be all MK2. These are some awesome screens man. I see a calendar in the future!~

Cheers~

Fates

I for one am glad I paid the fifty bucks for it, frankly it was more finished then other WWI games released in the last 2 years. It still has some bugs but the OFF team is releasing patches every week to two weeks. The damage model is vastly better then First Eagles. Has as much immersion as RB3d which is saying a lot. I only hope the OFF team will add a plane or two in the next patch or two. It would go a long way in nudging folks to part with the cash. I for one would pay for an add on pack with several more planes. Still it has out of the box more planes then Sierra released on day one with Red Baron 3d. Money well spent I say. :yes:

I for one am glad I paid the fifty bucks for it, frankly it was more finished then other WWI games released in the last 2 years. It still has some bugs but the OFF team is releasing patches every week to two weeks. The damage model is vastly better then First Eagles. Has as much immersion as RB3d which is saying a lot. I only hope the OFF team will add a plane or two in the next patch or two. It would go a long way in nudging folks to part with the cash. I for one would pay for an add on pack with several more planes. Still it has out of the box more planes then Sierra released on day one with Red Baron 3d. Money well spent I say. :yes:

Mmmm. Didn't take long.

Which version of First Eagles? The DM is excellent, especially with a simple mod.

Edited by peter01

Jeez - nice shots MK2 - i need a system like that!! :good:

Brilliant Screenshots MK2,

What system spec do you have?

I still havent tried the Spad yet, i'm still getting cut to ribbons by the groundfire in my Be2 :tomato:

Tonyo.

Edited by Tonyo - legion

Here's one.

Cameljockey, if that is unaltered I might have to use that in the review . Let me know.....wow!

LOLZ

Dive Bombing in an E.III? or night flying in a tripe?

old one......

Did you add motion blur? beautiful!

Mmmm. Didn't take long.

Which version of First Eagles? The DM is excellent, especially with a simple mod.

I bought First Eagles the First week it was out. What a pile of you know what out of the box. A very small handful of flyable planes. Maybe if I never flew Red Baron 3d and it's many mods for so long first. It's the only time I bought a game by TK and felt like I was riped off. Both SFP1 and WOE rocked. Maybe one day I will try First Eagles again maybe.

Maybe one day I will try First Eagles again maybe.

Take FE for a spin again, but make sure to install Nov 2008 patch. Your six will be full of surprises.

Cameljockey, if that is unaltered I might have to use that in the review . Let me know.....wow!

It's like I snapped it Mk2. If you need more, I've got quite a few. I print them out and use them to decorate my Son's room.

CJ

Time to Jump for it!!

post-22245-1236175677_thumb.jpg

post-45838-1236180750_thumb.jpg post-45838-1236181056_thumb.jpg

Dawn at Vert Galand, and me playing with a Noop :smile:

Edited by Gous