MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Tch, Bullethead - will you ever do anything just like everybody else?

MikeDixon, I think it fits - funny and naive, like those guys where.

Thanks, Olham. smile.gif

Thanks for the tip Beard, the only concern is that I'd rather the logo be something new/original, but I can see if I can find a good pic to use as a base.

For now I've edited it abit by painting over the logo and the text by hand (well, mouse) then deleted the original images to try to make them look more hand drawn and less clip art, also made the logo look more angry but hopefully it's still abit cheesy. grin.gif

I'll stop now as I don't want to clutter up the screenshots thread.

post-31548-12607475054221.jpg

Looks even much better - older in style, fits the period of time.

Tch, Bullethead - will you ever do anything just like everybody else?

I do. Honest, I fix a bayonet on my Vickers just like everybody else. I just left it stuck in the balloon. Otherwise, you'd have seen it in this pic. rofl.gif .

This one just wouldn't go down for a long time. Chased him around for nearly 10 minutes and wouldn't doubt I put 200+ rounds into him.

The Fokker DVIIF is a powerhouse!! I am starting a new campaign with this one. What a treat to fly. Thanks Beanie. Its a nice skin

Sure the Fokker's great! With the Albatros, it was rather a very good pilot. :cool:

Salute.gif That was the Long Lasting Albatross its like the bunny it just keeps going and goinglol.gif

Are that the flares, Mike? I never ever got them fired.

Those are the flares with some added photoshop lens flare added to them, the non-edited ones look like this:

post-31548-12609918780403.jpg

Olham's - arhm - Leutnant Mahlo's Gruppe starting an attack. (Jasta 15, La Selve, May 1917)

My current desktop background looks like this! If you look closely there's a nasty Fokker on its way to get me in trouble and in the left background there's a balloon (I love these details in OFF!).

post-45978-12610727682468.jpg

Edited by foreigndevil

Those are the flares with some added photoshop lens flare added to them, the non-edited ones look like this:

What do the flares even do?

"My current desktop background looks like this! If you look closely there's a nasty Fokker on its way to get me in trouble and in the left background there's a balloon."

I really like that picture, is that skin from OFF?

Edited by Av8er

Whoa, I really like what you did with that screenie Stary. Looks like it could be a real photo.

-Rooster

What do the flares even do?

"My current desktop background looks like this! If you look closely there's a nasty Fokker on its way to get me in trouble and in the left background there's a balloon."

I really like that picture, is that skin from OFF?

Yes, it's standard OFF! I love it. There are many great skins. One could say they're loffely!

Outstanding pics as always folks. And I did not know we even had flares, (or if I did I've forgotten...my memory is good, but short). How does one go about using them?

Flares are one of the ordnance options on the RE8, you can select them at the mission briefing screen as a loadout, then you just use them in the same way as bombs, I'm not sure if/what other planes have them though.

I'm not sure if they actualy have any in game use, but I like to load them for Artillery Spotting missions at night - as if I'm assisting the ground troops by dropping flares over enemy targets.

The German DFW should also have flares, but I never found out how to ignite them.