Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Czechoslavakia Invasion 1968

Hi. I've searched for a Mig-21 skin (the attached Central Group Forces model from Aim Higher) for Soviet aircraft used during the Czech 68 un-pleasantness but with no luck. Great premise for a 68 air war. Any ideas or takers? Thanks, Bob

post-9202-1235645785_thumb.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard, MiG-21PF/PFM with SovietSilver1 + "invasion" bands and a touch of "soviet green"...

Do you have any pics of the bottom ?

Is that good enough for a placeholder ?

post-4570-1235657411_thumb.jpg

A few little antennas are missing, but not remembering where exactly they are mapped, it's the best I could do in... 10 to 15 minutes...

Edited by Gunrunner

Is that good enough for a placeholder ?

post-4570-1235657411_thumb.jpg

A few little antennas are missing, but not remembering where exactly they are mapped, it's the best I could do in... 10 to 15 minutes...

I like it ! And without any tools at this end I hope at some point it's posted :) I attached a side shot but could not find any bottom views. Thanks again for indulging - Bob

post-9202-1235688531_thumb.jpg