Sign in to follow this  
DennyBoy04

Spad VII

Hi !

After I install the expansionpack 1 and nov 2008 patch, I can´t fly the default SPAD 7´s, they don´t show up in the list. Are they only for AI ?

I have also trouble with weapons. (ex. Le Pireu Rockets for 3rd part addon Nieuport 11") The rockets and the bombs show up in the loadout list but not fysicaly on the aircraft.

I´m have also to create a new folder "weapons" with I put in the object folder.

Best Regard

DennyBoy04

Yes, unfortunately the Spad 7, 150 and 180hp versions are not flyable stock. Look at peters fm campaign file in the downloads section as well as aircraft and skins section. I forgot already which one i used from the last 2 to make mine flyable. quite easy actually. someone whos dealt with the weapons should be able to answer, but i believe its a matter of weapons folder with correct files there. the rockets were never that exciting in RB3D, so i havent tried them yet in FE.

Hi DennyBoy04,

This can get messy. If you just go in and fix one thing other things may not work.

I presume you are using the FMs I did for the early period for the Nov 2008 version?

I presume you installed the Expansion Pack over your existing previous FE game?

Anyway, if you have trouble let us know.