Okay I have a question and I am not sure its been answered before. I currently using the Bunyap weapons pack from 05 with attachments to the listing.

I want to know what is the best weapon pack to use?

I am using WOE.

I have noticed that there is a TMF pack and then there is Pack 2.52both created this year. If I select one of these do I need to addon the additions I already have on my Bunyap e.g. Lindr's great Russian weapons... etc?

I use most of the Jets from the 1950's to 2020 in one big setup.

Thanks in advance.

I use the CA Community pack and it has EVERYTHING i need to make my AF and Navy F-4's deadly! AND it is VERY easy to install :biggrin:

Okay how do I get that weapon pack or is it the same as the 2.52 version?

It's the same one, download it, extract it into your Objects/Weapons folder, use the Weapons Editor, save the included Weapondata.ini and you should get it working.

Thanks again I will now wander home and try it all out... hehe more bang for the pound... :minigun::blowup:

Okay I have uploaded the Pack 2.52 and there are some interesting weapons in there and more nukes to fight WW3 4 5 & 6 and a few spares... Anyway still playing about with it. I have downloaded the Bobrock Tornado F-3 and went to try and add the tanks added them as I would under Bunyap... But I had an idea I would put them in as a Folder as in keeping with the set up... Okay I can get them to appear as weapons so I can add them to the jet but when in the game they aren't visible... Any ideas or am I missing something I have called the folder :-

Tank_F3

and I was wondering what I need to change to get them to appear in game?

Thanks in advance