Sign in to follow this  
Madprof

Mig 21 loadout with Bunyaps weapon pack?

I have the patched version of WOV and I am currently using Bunyaps weapons pack,all's working fine apart from the Vietnamese Mig 21's don't appear to have any A/A missiles attatched,is there something I should have edited in the Weapon data ini for their loadout to appear? I know how to use the weapon editor and have ensured all weapons in the weapon pack are updated so I'm stuck on this one,can anybody help please,thanks.

in the loadout.ini you have to change the name the WeaponType= for WeaponType=R-3S for the missiles ATOLL i sorry for my english

Wow....superb,thanks guys,the enemy is is now armed!!!!........I thought things were a bit quiet over Hanoi way,tonigh'ts mission might be a little more interesting to say the least!

If using the BunyPak, yes.

Just make sure you run the bunypak weaponsdata ini THROUGH the new WoI weapons editor to reinitalize it. It's not a perfect match, but works quite well.

and make sure you read and UNDERSTAND my 2nd post in the Bunypak thread above -- that has the important bits.

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks Kev I appreciate your help,I have the latest Thirdwire weapons editor is that different to the new WOI one that you mention?if it is could you please give me the link please,thanks.

Same one!

We just call it "The WoI One", cause it came out in early 08 for WoI. It's also for Post Patch SF/WoE/WoV (and First Eagle, too!)

Wrench

kevin stein