Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

Guess who unretired...

Arena league?

Good luck.

From Football!!!

Me baby. :grandpa: 39 years old and looking to knock some kids on thier butts.

warmup.jpg

ok Brett Farve..... :haha::rofl::biggrin:

Brett Farve? I'm not that big a wuss.QBs are a bunch of pampered fairies.No areana at my age.I bounced to arean a tiny bit but I'm just semi-pro.The team I played for for the last few years had an afiliation with the Albany Conquest of Arean2 but I never really got into the indoor stuff.just for the record the reason I retired was I suffered the same injury Tom Bwady(wuss) had.Torn ACL and MCL but unlike him I missed only 1/2 a game.the injury was in the playoffs and I was ready to go in training camp 6 months latter.1314759613_l.jpg

and that season I ended up starting the season at O line.

Edited by whiteknight06604

Brett Farve? I'm not that big a wuss.QBs are a bunch of pampered fairies.No areana at my age.I bounced to arean a tiny bit but I'm just semi-pro.The team I played for for the last few years had an afiliation with the Albany Conquest of Arean2 but I never really got into the indoor stuff.just for the record the reason I retired was I suffered the same injury Tom Bwady(wuss) had.Torn ACL and MCL but unlike him I missed only 1/2 a game.the injury was in the playoffs and I was ready to go in training camp 6 months latter.1314759613_l.jpg

and that season I ended up starting the season at O line.

I'm an old O-line vet from the SEC and my knees never looked like that, even after my injury to my left knee. You must be an absolute glutton for punishment giving this a go at your age. I admire your courage, but have to question your judgement.

For all you woosie soccer fans, the hitting is the sport in American Football. It's all about pain and agony and who wants it the most. Take note that it is all about who we are.

I'm an old O-line vet from the SEC and my knees never looked like that, even after my injury to my left knee. You must be an absolute glutton for punishment giving this a go at your age. I admire your courage, but have to question your judgement.

For all you woosie soccer fans, the hitting is the sport in American Football. It's all about pain and agony and who wants it the most. Take note that it is all about who we are.

If you like pain so much - why aren't you playing Rugby but that strange, confusing copy wearing a mobile house :blink:

Haha because rugby players dont carry massive amounts of padding when they play. Typical American overkill Hoooraaa!!!

Although I could never understand the game, Good luck my friend :smile: .

We are two, mate :good:

I'm more fearful of the wife than I am of anything on the field.Rugby is ok but while there are hard hits in rugby football has a constant punishing contact that few of the rugby players I've known could handle for too long.I'm very undersized for the positions I play.On the O and D line most of the guys I have to go up against are 20-50 more than me(i'm about 270lbs) and usualy younger and in better shape.I just have been around so long that I can get under the youngins skin and they soon get mad and make all kinds of mistakes.then I go in for the kill.It makes my job alot easier when the other team undersestimates me.I'm usualy a back up I have started games at every line position on both sides of the ball plus at tightend linebacker and fullback.In addition I hold team records for special teams tackles for a season and in a game.Football is just one of those things that once you get hooked it's hard to give up.This last year was the first time since 1979 that I have not been a part of organized football at some level and it probobly was the most miserable time of my life.My coach says that when I'm sick of playing he wants me to help the team coaching but I don't know if thats somthing I want.Just remember most sports are just played by people whos mommies wouldn't let them play football. :wink:

I played rugby last year, but ater plying football so much, I didn't really enjoy it that much. There was also the fact that there were only 14 people on our team, and we were playing 15 to a side.

I wish there was a house rugby or football leauge in my town, but there isn't, only the real competative stuff.

boy, do I miss knocking Offensive-linemen on their butts (I was right D-end... OORAH!) and then leveling those pansy QBs...

Haha because rugby players dont carry massive amounts of padding when they play. Typical American overkill Hoooraaa!!!

The padding is to stop a player from becoming paraplegic or dead. You don't see anything close to that in any other sport.

Baloney.

Its all about paperwork reduction.

You know how many guys have told me..........

I was gonna fly Tomcats in TEH NAVY, but I messed up my knees.

Everybody wants to be a Movie Star or Tomcat Pilot. Reduce the number of applicants. Ussian football is all about NAVY paperwork reduction. The greatest Conspiracy OF ALL TIME.

Avoid football like the plague....take up Marital Arts!!! :dntknw:

but Chuck Norris took up martial arts! or did the martial arts just seccumb to Chuck Norris?

but Chuck Norris took up martial arts! or did the martial arts just seccumb to Chuck Norris?

banghead.gif

Marital Arts

or

How I

Stopped Worrying

and

Learned to Pea

Sitting

Down in

Two Weeks