Sign in to follow this  
subarug

Anyone want to start a complete Area 88 mod again?

Crimson-

Hanger Radio/Mission6-------------PERFECT

DebriefKill/Fail/Mission9--------Let me know if you like Asphalt Wilderness for either of these

DebreiffSuccess/ Let me know on people near to the sun

Campaignscreen/Mission10-------PERFECT

Creditscreen/------go for Dog Fight Blues! its upbeat!

So after you check those out we can lock up the menu music.

I have a bunch of stills that may work for menu screens, ill send the to you tomorrow and you can see what you like. I have a good but plain one looking straight at the A88 runway from ground level with abig open sky in teh background I thought might be good for the initial campaign screen

Cocas-

Great great work so far. Did you want to mail A-team to get permission? I can is no problem.

As far as Area 88 base its self, there should be a decent amount of reference available in the first OVA (were you able to find it on youtube?) If you want some screen shots let me.

Whats that out in the water you are working on ;)

This is going to be so cool!

I tested backtrax last night with the fight music and its AWESOME!

If we can pull this off its going to be so cool!

Crimson-

Hanger Radio/Mission6-------------PERFECT

DebriefKill/Fail/Mission9--------Let me know if you like Asphalt Wilderness for either of these

DebreiffSuccess/ Let me know on people near to the sun

Campaignscreen/Mission10-------PERFECT

Creditscreen/------go for Dog Fight Blues! its upbeat!

So after you check those out we can lock up the menu music.

I have a bunch of stills that may work for menu screens, ill send the to you tomorrow and you can see what you like. I have a good but plain one looking straight at the A88 runway from ground level with abig open sky in teh background I thought might be good for the initial campaign screen

Cocas-

Great great work so far. Did you want to mail A-team to get permission? I can is no problem.

As far as Area 88 base its self, there should be a decent amount of reference available in the first OVA (were you able to find it on youtube?) If you want some screen shots let me.

Whats that out in the water you are working on ;)

This is going to be so cool!

I tested backtrax last night with the fight music and its AWESOME!

If we can pull this off its going to be so cool!

may be oil rig or sea base of some kind no sure yet the screenshots of area88 would be nice bet then using you tube can ook at then for as long as needed

think it would be best if handled the permission stuff whit the 3rd party mods your english is way better and im not good in PR let now if get premission on the c-130 and the huey

I will shoot them an email, and hopefully they wont mind.

Crimson, here are some images for Menu Screen usage attached to this post. Let me know what you think. (Cocas, take a look at it as well, it has a few shots of the Area 88 Runway, and some hangars, but as far as the actual layout of the base 3589_main.jpg that is the best diagram I can find at the moment)

Cocas, I couldn't send an email directly to A-team, I had to register on their forum, which takes a while, but I am working on it

menuscreens.rar

Edited by subarug

We will have to look for other static C-130 or UH-01. I does not appear we will be able to include the A-Team models.

We will have to look for other static C-130 or UH-01. I does not appear we will be able to include the A-Team models.

may crimson or some one else can do the lod and bmp or we just go whit out it or half sunk plane and helos

quetions to all modder in airfield ini can we change the randemom parking to a fixe parking meanig make expecific aircraft apear in the parking space of the airfield is it possible who can it be done?

heres the oil rig not sure about the end result

sand storm progress

problem the (sand) is getting greenish and set of clouds whit the right color

area 88 and Asran issue Crimson mencions Aslan i only found Asran in targets.ini and on KMD

and found it were the crosshair is not very costal and on red side thinking on moving it to blue side cost so that we may have our capital.

the red circle is the airflied that im thinking on modding to make Area 88 home base

need your opinion before doing it

Edited by cocas

Asran/Aslan (depending on how its translated) should be "somewhat" near the cost, but not right on it. It is not crucial. It should be an oasis like setting near some mountains (again, if we want to get this made not crucial)

Area 88 seems to be about 30 minutes to an hour from Asran city. Thats just a guess but it doesn't seem to take that long to get from place to place.

The oil rig would look a lot better if it wasn't just resting on the water. I know that's a modeling issue, so no worries.

Sand storm needs a bit more tweaking but is looking good. How would we control it? Would it stay for the duration of the mission or would it come and go?

Asran/Aslan (depending on how its translated) should be "somewhat" near the cost, but not right on it. It is not crucial. It should be an oasis like setting near some mountains (again, if we want to get this made not crucial)

Area 88 seems to be about 30 minutes to an hour from Asran city. Thats just a guess but it doesn't seem to take that long to get from place to place.

The oil rig would look a lot better if it wasn't just resting on the water. I know that's a modeling issue, so no worries.

Sand storm needs a bit more tweaking but is looking good. How would we control it? Would it stay for the duration of the mission or would it come and go?

i can move the city whit out any problems for that no worrys

the sand storm only show up in inclemente weather and last the entire mission for now i can do much on tweaking im not a good environmental modder i al try to make beter but no garantis help his very welcomed

the oig needs platform lod that would rise it from water and have all the outers stuff on it a complet lod it very thing on it may be we just leave out it not crucial or any it just some thing to bomb.

Edited by cocas

the oasis is made next Asran

used the terrain editor finaly got to now how to use it :yahoo:

oh hell yes! Now we are talking! Awesome!

oh hell yes! Now we are talking! Awesome!

the rest of today progresse

aslan now looks like this can change back to first oasis

mess around in environmentsistem ini and made the fog go all the way down to the ground

here are some more imgs

more work tomorow

Edited by cocas

Great job Daniel. I will start converting the mp3s to wavs for the menu screens. Going to leave the backtraxs music as mp3 format though.

And im going to FINALLY resise the pilot photos. Can the pilot photos be in colour? I have only seen black and white ones...

Great job Daniel. I will start converting the mp3s to wavs for the menu screens. Going to leave the backtraxs music as mp3 format though.

And im going to FINALLY resise the pilot photos. Can the pilot photos be in colour? I have only seen black and white ones...

pilot photos can be in color i have seen them in some photopilot packs no worrys there :ok:

the banana bucc is getting made may be we can include it if it get out in time who is the sinks issue?

Edited by cocas

The banana wasnt in the "Classic" version and since that is the one we are doing first, it will allow for time for it to be made. After we release classic (hopefully) and start working on modern, then if the bucc is done it is def going in!

Hi i di every thing i cloud whit the sandstorm to out the particles all done in environmentsistem ini heres how it looks now:

started to work in Area 88 base to me 2 hours to put this in place:

keep on it tomorrow

i whill try to do as much as possible like the diagram but may be a littel diferent dont have any curve shaped plates.

Wow.....that looks really really good so far. The sandstorm looks a lot better now.

On the base on the left hand side, are those aircraft stalls? I could really see the shape of it coming together

Wow.....that looks really really good so far. The sandstorm looks a lot better now.

On the base on the left hand side, are those aircraft stalls? I could really see the shape of it coming together

do you mean this

dint get "Stall" sorry

Yes that is what i was reffering too

Yes that is what i was reffering too

in the types there are Armingpit1, 8 and 16 in oct08 patch aircraft randomly apear in there can remove whit out any problem and take and random park feature to just some edit the airfield ini and target.ini

Can you specify individual aircraft to be parked in those slots?

Can you specify individual aircraft to be parked in those slots?

poke around the airfield ini and no; allways random aircraft

Edited by cocas

I see....well it has to be randomly picked from a library of aircraft, so at least it will pick from aircraft that we want :) Am I correct?

I see....well it has to be randomly picked from a library of aircraft, so at least it will pick from aircraft that we want :) Am I correct?

yes as long has it his in separete install only whit area88 planes only them will show up.

Well that works then. Going to be out of town for the weekend, so I wont get much done.

I know Crimson has been busy in life lately so Im not sure what he has been up too.

We should make an outline of things we need to do so we can mark them off one by one and also see how much help we are going to need

Well that works then. Going to be out of town for the weekend, so I wont get much done.

I know Crimson has been busy in life lately so Im not sure what he has been up too.

We should make an outline of things we need to do so we can mark them off one by one and also see how much help we are going to need

a outline is realy needed

heres today work area 88 is in progresse but it been dificult to do should be done by monday or may one or two days later.

doing my best to make as close to the diagram as possible to make equal who need a runway lod whit the shape of the base.