Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

Hey, Digital Overload...

Hey DO, I was wondering if you happen to know the status of the Swedish aircraft that were at one time in development? The Viggens Project web site seems oddly quite...for months. Any ideas?

Cheers

The Developer is working on it, he had to figure out how to get the Game to use Elevorons.

Edited by Digital-Overload

DO, thanks! Was just curious...the models seem so promising and it is a really interesting subject.

Cheers

hi,

The project moves slowly forward. :rolleyes:

Viggen Projects site

I'm working together with Phlerp on alot of other projetcs, so the plans are to move this site to another sever and get a proper name and information regarding all the other projects etc.

thanks

/Swede

I can't wait till these a/c come out! I am not Swedish but after seeing a documentary on these and other Swede military machines, I was excited abut this!!!!! Keep up the excellent work!

I can't wait till these a/c come out! I am not Swedish but after seeing a documentary on these and other Swede military machines, I was excited abut this!!!!! Keep up the excellent work!

Then I dont thing you will be disapointed :rolleyes:

Combined with Phlerp we have the following aircrafts in the development with most of the squadrons that used them (both real and historicle)

J29 Tunnan

SK50 (Small transport/school, piston engine)

J32 Lansen

A32 Lansen

SK60 (Twin jet engine, light attack)

AJ 37 Viggen

SH 37 Viggen

SF 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen

LVP's J 35 Draken are also in production.

Both me and phlerp is working on other projects too, so it'll take a bit longer then "normal" to get this birds out the production line.

Swede, Those models are truly awesome, swedish aircraft design have alway held a place in my heart, ever since I got to sit in the cockpit of the F-35 Draken back in the mid 80s.

You and Phlerp are doing a fantastic job, keep it up.

Cheers

Staffan