Quite god job, one question though - does rear fuselage bomb pylons exists in this stage in .lod file?

Edited by starfighter2

thanks erwin, I read on the su-30 post something about a HD crash, as I reread it I realized it wasn`t u, so tanks for this bird!!! Hope ghostrider can recover fast his data. This is a worthcase scenario...

支持LZ!!感谢LZ!!!

PS:我的新靶机~~~

thank you :smile: GOOD JOB

Its cockpit is very mightiness! :good:

For some reason I cant get this airplane to appear in my list. I checked top to bottom, the game doesn't load it. Any ideas? This has me scratching my head.

Edited by zmatt

For some reason I cant get this airplane to appear in my list. I checked top to bottom, the game doesn't load it. Any ideas? This has me scratching my head.

Usually, when the plane doesn't appear, it means the that the aircraft folder name & the aircraft config.ini names don't match. They have to match exactly...

Usually, when the plane doesn't appear, it means the that the aircraft folder name & the aircraft config.ini names don't match. They have to match exactly...

Thanks, on further inspection I found the ini was named J-10A and the folder was J_10A. Simple fix. Thanks again.

Fun plane to fly now that i got it working. Seems to be an IR magnet but rarely does one winder kill it, at least from the rear. I have coaxed her back home after winder hits several times now. She is pretty solid built. Doesn't stand up to AMRAAMs though, but then again nothing else does either.

Model is very good,but I still have one question:why is no missile in the storage when I load this J10 and entry the hanger?How can I load missiles to my J10?

Quite god job, one question though - does rear fuselage bomb pylons exists in this stage in .lod file?

Not yet,need some fix.

I found the pod is already on the left front fuselage bomb plyon and when you add more bombs, one bomb will appear at the same position as the pod's position which looks odd.

And is 6 the maximum station groups the game is allowed to set?because when I try to set weapon station groups more than 7, the 7th group does not appear in the loadout menu.

And one more question, how to edit the data file to make one type of aircraft capable of carrying different kinds of fuel tanks?