krizis

Як-38 ...был такой самолет

Arghhh... I want this... NOW )))))  

It gives bitter taste in my mouth when I play the TW version after I have seen this one

And another callout to Krizis. I've even tried PM'ing Lindr, in the hopes that he can contact him.  I have had this model going on 5-6 years now, and would like to release it.

maybe I try a russian search on his nick on other (russian) flight gaming sites...  Needle in the haystack, but I give it a try. Let's hope he's still alive (seriously). It is so good model, it could meet DCS too...

maybe I try a russian search on his nick on other (russian) flight gaming sites...  Needle in the haystack, but I give it a try. Let's hope he's still alive (seriously). It is so good model, it could meet DCS too...

Thanks Snailman.  This model deserves to be released so everyone can enjoy it.

Fubar, does it has nice skins? if you get my drift... :D Fencer is now 75% done and i could take one more to work in :D

It's probably a shot in the dark, but it will make me feel a lot better if I release it with his approval.

Fubar, does it has nice skins? if you get my drift... :D Fencer is now 75% done and i could take one more to work in :D

It has one texture, and it is among the very best that I've ever encountered in this series.