Sign in to follow this  
FenrisWlf

A new home for OFF!

Just dropping in to say a quick, Oi!

Nice to see another landing strip for the OFF folks.

Just dropping in to say a quick, Oi!

Nice to see another landing strip for the OFF folks.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome MK2.

Setting up this forum for OFF was a really great gesture IMHO; especially given some of the recent antics going on else were.

Salute! :good:

Mmm, nice wallpaper! Good morning chaps, how's the weather? Any flying on today? :)

By jove, joined over two years ago and this is my first post? Were all the old posts pruned?

Edited by Siggi

Thanks for the welcome MK2.

Setting up this forum for OFF was a really great gesture IMHO; especially given some of the recent antics going on else were.

Salute! :good:

Agreed. Hope to see more folks over here.

Agreed. Hope to see more folks over here.

Cameljockey, reporting for duty! S!

CJ

Looks like the OFF exodus has begun.

Anyone know if this is where OFF is going to settle? Nice looking place, don't know if I would have gone with the blue and I would have done the floors in hardwood, that carpet is going to get messed up pretty fast. Oh and we're going to need that cheers beer mug smiley

Thanks to the folks at Combat Ace for inviting us. :salute:

Scott

Howdy y'all! Thanks to MK2 and Combat Ace for this hosting :clapping: .

Now, ... where can I hang my hat, coat and Lewis gun belts?

I hope somebody remembers to bring our bar. :biggrin:

I'm a hard-core First Eagle fan and will continue to play and and will support (ie, 'buy') all future Third Wire WW1 products.

That said, I just this morning ordered my OFF dvd. You can't have two girlfriends, but there's no reason you can't have two WW1 sims.

I'm a hard-core First Eagle fan and will continue to play and and will support (ie, 'buy') all future Third Wire WW1 products.

That said, I just this morning ordered my OFF dvd. You can't have two girlfriends, but there's no reason you can't have two WW1 sims.

You wont regret it, welcome to the club. :ok:

Sure you can have two girlfriends just make sure they get along with each other. :biggrin:

Well looks like a nice new place to hang our hats. Nice to see a few familiar faces.

Tony

Weird. A year or two ago I wanted to register at SO fo OFF but found it too complicated. Now OFF is coming to me :biggrin:

Were there any success stories of getting OFF DVD in Russia? I don't trust our post... actually almost no one does :fie:

Salute All,

I gather this is the new place to...umm...gather. Thanks to our new hosts. Once the bar and other sundry items arrive on the lorries I've no doubt all the OFF'ers will be glad to treat you to drinks as a show of appreciation.

Cheers!

Lou

Anyone know if this is where OFF is going to settle? Nice looking place, don't know if I would have gone with the blue and I would have done the floors in hardwood, that carpet is going to get messed up pretty fast. Oh and we're going to need that cheers beer mug smiley

Thanks to the folks at Combat Ace for inviting us. :salute:

Scott

Just a guess, but....based on this thread Traditional Phase3 Issues being worked on thread. posted by none other than Winder. I would say we could be here for a bit.

Cheers!

Many Thanks MK2,

For setting up this forum, a superb gesture, totally agree with what Fenriswlf said, :good:

BTW Silverbolts - love your avatar man, brilliant :clapping:

I must be getting the hang of this internet thingy, found my way here!! :hi:

Thanks for the forum CombatAce :smile:

Now the bar must be open by now.... :alcoholic:

Q

So this the official NEW OFF3 forum, are you shure??????

Oeps, there were some sceptic people here at CBforum about OFF. I hope they will see that the game is good. But I noticed that also FE is improved, hmm maybe I will give my wallet a go and get the extra FEpacks.

I'm here too!! :flyer: Thanks for the quick setup! So, Where's the Beer? :crazy:

Edited by Hiccup

Axgrinder reporting for duty! Untill the next transfer I guess.

Rickitycrate is in the mess hall and happy to be here. Feels good, feels right. Thanks Mk2 you are the man.

Posted a hello in another thread...didn't see this one.

Anyway, I'm here as well. Many thanks to MK2 and the Combatace team for the soft landing after the storm. :salute:

I brought a couple of bottles of Scotch and a box of stogies to hold us over tell the bar gets set up :wink:

Beard

Edited by Burning Beard