Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

1.26 Patch.

Will the fracas at SoH have delayed the patch? I'm only asking because I'm jolly well keen as mustard to be pulling wings off the hun. :clapping:

I wouldn't think that it would delay the 1.26 patch. According to Winder they have been expecting this since Dec. and have been working on a new forum since then.

Tony

I wouldn't think that it would delay the 1.26 patch. According to Winder they have been expecting this since Dec. and have been working on a new forum since then.

Tony

Once the software is in hand a forum can be put up in an afternoon. It's getting the server organized and acquiring the software that can take a few days, but I believe they already have a server available.

Will the fracas at SoH have delayed the patch? I'm only asking because I'm jolly well keen as mustard to be pulling wings off the hun. :clapping:

No it should not be delayed - we are still testing it.

WM

Thats good news, glad to hear it. :good:

Well technically actually it did waste most of an evening and delayed it slightly ;) , but onwards!

That's the spirit! It seems funny to see Pol and Winder classified as "New Member"s.

Well technically actually it did waste most of an evening and delayed it slightly ;) , but onwards!

That's OK. We'll all spend a day or two gossiping about the forum change anyway. So we're all still in the same time zone.

OBD team as administrators, sounds more appropriate than new members to me. Due respect for authority. Proper officers as it were.

Yes, I see. Good show if it doesn't mean too much grief for them.

Great to hear everything is still on track for the new patch!! Much great effort involved Devs!!

I think everyone needs a beer!! :fans: