What the hell are we doing here! While dealing with huge computer issues which required a totally new system....I was lost in the mix. Whats happened at SOH.............

If its really bad...please handle via PM if neccessary!

Justin

Long story short, we got booted out of SOH

I've been kicked out of better places

Tony

Because you don't seem to understand... we were ungrateful troublemakers and not worth the effort. That and BHAH is payware and not in keeping with the SOH freeware/donatioware model.

Well,

After watching OFF grow from its humble beginings to where it is now, somethin doesnt smell right and it aint my kids nasty diapers. I have been a member at SOH for a few years now and submitted alot of my work there. I know that WM and whole OBD crew are stand up guys and I dont think they would s*** where they eat so to speak. For whatever reason we are here....I have been a huge enthuisiast, flyer, and supporter of the OFF team, their work, and the sim....and its safe to say that its so good I would follow them into the bowels of hell as I could play OFF there. I just had to get a new system due to multiple failures on the mo bo and other places so I still cant afford to buy OFF BH&H............but untill I do....I will follow this group to the end.

Long live OBD and the OFF team! Home is where you hang your hat!

Justin

Any bunch of people that give up there free time to create something like this deserve the support! Whether it goes payware or not is not the question.... it's still their own time and i'd doubt its their full time jobs! :)

Group: New Member

Member No.: 23,230

Well,

After watching OFF grow from its humble beginings to where it is now, somethin doesnt smell right and it aint my kids nasty diapers. I have been a member at SOH for a few years now and submitted alot of my work there. I know that WM and whole OBD crew are stand up guys and I dont think they would s*** where they eat so to speak. For whatever reason we are here....I have been a huge enthuisiast, flyer, and supporter of the OFF team, their work, and the sim....and its safe to say that its so good I would follow them into the bowels of hell as I could play OFF there. I just had to get a new system due to multiple failures on the mo bo and other places so I still cant afford to buy OFF BH&H............but untill I do....I will follow this group to the end.

Well Said!! Long story short we are still in kinda a shock at the whole experience at SOH...

I also agree anyone that gives their personal free time to create such a fine masterpiece just to enhance their love for a game deserves all the help and support they can muster.. Where OFF goes we shall follow!!

Well,

Justin

Thanks Justin,

That's very noble and honorable of you to say. :) Believe me, we're all shocked. But hey, when one door closes, another opens... and this is a really nice place. :)

OvS