I recently got a new computer and loaded Wings over Europe correctly (Game,Patch,Mods) in that order. Anyway now when ever I'm flying a mission everything works fine but every minute or so the game suddenly minimizes. Usually I can maximize it right back but then I lose all video, just the sound still works. Anybody have an idea?

Thanks

what video card/drivers are you using, and do you have the latest directX? Other than checking that, you might want to try lowereing some graphics settings so that the game doesn't demand as much from your hardware. WHat game is it exactly, and is your new computer running Vista?

Also do a check of background processes via the msconfig applet.

Mercilessly slay anything listed that hasn't a thing to do with the game...

what video card/drivers are you using, and do you have the latest directX? Other than checking that, you might want to try lowereing some graphics settings so that the game doesn't demand as much from your hardware. WHat game is it exactly, and is your new computer running Vista?

Well I'm not sure exactly, It's a Toshiba S6916, and I think I have the latest DirectX, it's the one that comes with the game download (WOE). And yes it has Vista.

Like Spectre_USA said, it could be another program that's doing it. I run it on Vista as well and other than the AVG warning, it runs fine. Either it could be something as simple as a stuck key.

Well the minimizing suddenly stopped, I guess I fixed it somehow? However now when I play the game the volume mixer constantly mutes the game. I'll hit the volume button to fix this, but it constanly keeps happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scan for viruses. There are some that would open and close applications in the background. I see it's a new PC but still a check shouldn't hurt.