Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

doves and hawks

gentle ppl i thank mk2 and allthsoes wiht comabtace, and as well wm and the obd team

we willbe holding open enlistment shortly after patch 1.3 is avable, this is where we will also post our public listed open mp sessions

maany thanks and may we all havea brand new home for a long long time :good::yahoo:

Edited by stumpjumper

Agreed Stump! Hoping things go better over here . . . .

See ya in the air soon!

Hi Stuntjumper,

I went over to your site and really am considering to join.. the only problem is that you meet at around 8 pm in the US (EST) but i live in Germany.. (6 hours difference) and as im sure many others are wondering about the same thing.. how do you propose to fix this? will there eventually be different servers? European, American, etc? just a question as i think the site looks great and really would like to participate :)

Thanks,

Blue781

Edited by Blue781

Hi Stuntjumper,

I went over to your site and really am considering to join.. the only problem is that you meet at around 8 pm in the US (EST) but i live in Germany.. (6 hours difference) and as im sure many others are wondering about the same thing.. how do you propose to fix this? will there eventually be different servers? European, American, etc? just a question as i think the site looks great and really would like to participate :)

Thanks,

Blue781

Hi,

hope you join. stump has been making alot of great addons, and the maps of itlay are terrific.

Can't speak for everyone else, but would be more than glad to try and arrange some date/times to get together and get a feel for how game play may go.

uk_widowmaker is getting an online squad together, and was hoping we could hook up with them too,,,,working around the time difference

(the brits against the germans,,,,,and as usual,,,the americans come in late..)

Hi,

hope you join. stump has been making alot of great addons, and the maps of itlay are terrific.

Can't speak for everyone else, but would be more than glad to try and arrange some date/times to get together and get a feel for how game play may go.

uk_widowmaker is getting an online squad together, and was hoping we could hook up with them too,,,,working around the time difference

(the brits against the germans,,,,,and as usual,,,the americans come in late..)

Ok that sounds great!! let us see how we can do this with the time zone difference, Ill join today and see where we can go from here!! yes i guess you are right Brits vs Germans and the Americans come late...ha,ha,ha

See you soon,

Blue