Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

This will take a bit of getting used to

Hello gang.. UK_Widowmaker here!

Is this the permanant new home for the OFF forum now? (page loads a bit slowly)

Anyhow...cool to see you guys here

(where the hell am i supposed to put my avatar!?)

oh well

Hello gang.. UK_Widowmaker here!

Is this the permanant new home for the OFF forum now? (page loads a bit slowly)

Anyhow...cool to see you guys here

(where the hell am i supposed to put my avatar!?)

oh well

Yes, so far we're looking at this as a 'temporarily permament' solution. But personally, I think the glove fits perfectly. This is a really nice looking forum and exactly what we needed.

The SOH was really not setup right as it was only a thread under a main topic (OFF). This format is better, where we have a couple of topics and subjects under each one.

Once they complete the upgrade, I'd like to look into some more topics so we can seperate the subjects like 'trouble tickets', OFF-Topic.. etc.. so if you want to banter and rage, it's done somewhere where you can CHOOSE to be a part of it, rather than having everyone in the OFF Community exposed to it.

We'll take it one step at a time. :)

OvS

Glad to see the gang reforming!  :yes:

Cool..well I already was a member here (hence the Widsy handle) dont think I can change that can I?

It's not a deal breaker anyway...As I am sure you will all know who I am!..hahahahaha

I think I will get used to this quite quickly...all change is a bit strange as soon as you hit 40+ yrs!!...great idea to seperate the threads..... I suggest we dont have any 'political Ace Asylum type place though eh?...... It tends to spill over onto other areas? (just my take of course)

Cool..well I already was a member here (hence the Widsy handle) dont think I can change that can I?

It's not a deal breaker anyway...As I am sure you will all know who I am!..hahahahaha

I think I will get used to this quite quickly...all change is a bit strange as soon as you hit 40+ yrs!!...great idea to seperate the threads..... I suggest we dont have any 'political Ace Asylum type place though eh?...... It tends to spill over onto other areas? (just my take of course)

Widowmaker, actually you can change your handle. As this forum does not allow to do it yourself you just need to PM a moderator or admin and he can do that for you. I have done that myself on several forums when my handle from old times was not appropriate anymore.

Cheers

Widowmaker, actually you can change your handle. As this forum does not allow to do it yourself you just need to PM a moderator or admin and he can do that for you. I have done that myself on several forums when my handle from old times was not appropriate anymore.

Cheers

Thanks Gremlin!...I will do that right now!... I dont want to be Widsy! :dntknw: ... I am WIDOWMAKER!...Yehaa! :clapping:

Hey IF you guys need like a name change or help with general functions until you get your feet weet, drop me a line. I will see what I can do.

So is this the new home now for OFF? lol, welcome to the club...

I'm liking the functionality of this site and the moderators and ol' timers have been wonderful. The only petty thing I would see changed is that a proper WW1 air theme be available for the Combat Ace banner at the top. There are other WW1 forums too. Me I like the ST Black skin as it works with my 52 year old eyes. Bottom left hand corner are the page skins.

I'm liking the functionality of this site and the moderators and ol' timers have been wonderful. The only petty thing I would see changed is that a proper WW1 air theme be available for the Combat Ace banner at the top.

Im in agreement I think this site works great for now.. But i do think it may need to be a bit more OFF ish so to speak.. I kinda liked the old sites top banner or something of that nature.. But besides that Im truly satisfied!!

I just wanted you welcome you all to CA, hope we fit your needs. If you need something, please ask!

Alright, I just landed with some much-needed supplies for the O Club. Who's going to help me empty...err...unload these kegs?

beer_plane.jpg

:drinks:

Cheers!

Lou

Asking for vollunteers? Now you're being silly Lou. Cheers to you :drinks: